Reviews for Solace
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is really good. I didn't even realize I'd seen the director's cut until I saw you pointed out that the scene was only in that version, but I can really imagine the following night to have been like this. (I loved this scene, why did they even take it out?!) Anyway, I definitely like your oneshot here a lot!
Auldearn chapter 1 . 9/9/2012

Thanks for the review. Ha - you must have read my mind. I actually have a story like that in the beginning stages ... still deciding how it will all play out.
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hey I really enjoyed reading this one! Id love to read something more, like the young woman remembers where Riggs lives and comes to him for help when she's in trouble.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh my, very good!
bekahbert chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I must say, I like what you have done here! Your version was almost exactly how I imagined the evening would go. Thank you for writing it down so beautifully.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is absolutely gorgeous. "Here I was… a cop, a frigging Narcotics agent giving alcohol to an under aged hooker while she smoked an illegal substance on my frigging couch. Not that I gave a shit about it." Rings absolutely true. "Her words caused me to pause for a long moment, their implication reaching further than she would understand. But the girl had been right. I HAD been sleeping. Actually sleeping. Not the usual pattern of drifting off from total exhaustion for an hour or so before waking back up to stare at the ceiling or watch more television before total exhaustion took over again and I drifted off for another hour only to then be awaken by a nightmare. I had actually slept solid for about four hours and that was a record for me these days. It felt good." Aww! And he gives her all the cash he has, but doesn't tell her she saved his life. Sad and sweet and ultimately uplifting. And the alternating POV is smoothly done and very effective.
leto chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great job. Good feel and respect for the original characters.

Straight to the point. Good read.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Great job! I really liked it!
Spirit of the Skies chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Definately a winner. I always wondered if Martin had sex that night and I think it's cool he choose not to. He obviously was unaccostumed to picking up women with the way he acted during that scene. good story, and I like the fact you put two POVs in there.
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
WOW. That was NEW. AND so ORIGIANL that i think you must be a . This was really something. And I loved it, it was nice, and had a differant feel while keeping Riggs with that same old sharp edge he always has, you justed showed us the 'heart of the man' instead of the outerskin, the game-face he shows of.

Loved it.

BalrogsBreath chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh wow. This is the first fic I've read in the LW section that really deals not only with this scene, but with our Riggs in such a personal and exposed way. You really portrayed him as the sensitive, troubled guy he is when no one is watching (except for hookers, of course. XD )

Thank you for writing and sharing your talent with us.

P.S. You really should post all of your LW stories - this section of could use some new blood. _

~The Balrog
Chneefrau chapter 1 . 4/8/2006

I really enjoyed reading your lethal weapon fics; you captured the characters very well.

I hope you'll post more of those great pieces!
fanfiction fanatic chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hey! I enjoyed reading this. fortunately I have seen the directors cuts...they were the first version's I watched all the way through actually (I had seen bits and pieces on tv but never the whole thing). I can't wait for you to post more lethal weapon fics because in my opinion there aren't nearly enough. Bye and good luck!