Reviews for Winter Of My Jewish Girl
Sadie chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I sincerely hope you plan to update this again someday! It is really good! I cannot wait to see what happens next
Lisa Cooper chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Your story, "Winter of My Jewish Girl" was good. I liked your title; it was very appropriate. I also hope you will continue this story, though life may have moved you past this. Never the less best of luck in your life, and Happy Holidays. L. Fassmann
brooke13243546 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
umm I know its been like 2 yers since you last up dated but I really wish you would update I really enjoy this story!
ergerica chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
omg in antons point of view awesome :) to bad ge dies wonder why bette greene made him die
spiel chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Soooo umm

is there ever going to be another update to this? xD
Rae rae 1357 chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
Thanks for writing this! I liked The Summer of my German Soldier a lot and I like your writing style!
DarkestAngel11 chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Please Please don't give up on this story! I think that it's so good so far!
Vitam Viva chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
I love this story. I hope you update soon because I really can't wait for the next installment! I feel so sorry for Anton...(
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
What a fine story, beautifully written and so much like canon, I'm shocked you aren't Bette Green.
iPodFanatic chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Yay! Update!
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Whens the next chapter?
Lealfaithful chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I liked it. I really do. I like how Anton's inner feelings intwine with his mixed up thoughts. I really hope you continue to put out more chapters. I would like to see some memories of him and Patty if possible.

By the way, I was wondering if you have read Morning Is a Long Time Coming? I haven't, but I am to retrive the book very soon. I really liked it! (I repeated it for a reason :)

*Leal*
7Silver chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
This sounds awsome! You should work on it more!
7Silver chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
OH MY GOD! Please continue writing! That is just freaking amazing!
DiamondSkin chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
I remember reading this story nearly a year ago, and I was so sad when I saw how long it had been since you updated. Now I'm extremely excited to see that you've decided to continue. Please update soon... I want to know if Patty ever finds out that Anton's alive!

DiamondSkin