Reviews for Indulgences
InuLover chapter 11 . 5/17
I love these little drabbles and Sesshoumaru and Rin pairing. Please keep up the good work!
TemariFire chapter 2 . 1/12
So bitter sweet. I loved it! Ah finally some good Sess and Rin stories!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Escreva mais, abra├žos
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
hello there: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Kingfell chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Wouldn't mind seeing some chapters from here built into a real story! Any possibility?
JustMe chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
What a beutiful and lovely tragedy story *-* i just read one of the best fanfics ever (i gotta read more but so good so far) i love how you wrote... This are prety epics chapters if some day i suscribe to for sure you are one of my best *-* you are an amasin' autor *w*

well i gotta say good bye c: hi's from Panama
sorrellkaren chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I am crying as i write this. I lost someone very close to me last year, too young. "I can see him" in my memories as well and it is silently conforting and hurtful at the same time. You brought this out in my favorite fictional charater and I really thank you for it.
cheburashka chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
ahhh . had huge tears running down my face while reading this one - so decided to stop an tell u _ i guess u know ure a good writer when ppl tell u they've cryed over ur stories - keep up the good work
dulceInvierno chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
amazing

Newbie GK chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
Wow, fascinating addition to this story. I loved how the sections elaborating on the story without hindering it. It was like it slowly revealed what happened in the past and why it affects them so much in the present. Great fic. Probably the best of this little series.
Foxsoul chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Really? She gave up Sesshomaru for a damned ningen? WTF?
Charming Demon chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Love the story, will you be continuing it or is that the end?
LadyNemoJ chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I had to pause a moment in reading these stories to tell you that this one is really beautiful.
GlidingOne chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was so well written. Really.
Shukakku the adorable raccoon chapter 9 . 12/6/2009