Reviews for Harry Potter & the Second Chance
alba chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I am sad to see that this seems abandoned. I really enjoyed reading this so far.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 11 . 8/29/2017
What happened in the meeting?! I want to know.
Doctor Lithon chapter 11 . 7/20/2017
This story is great! But you haven't posted anything in nearly a decade. Is it abandoned?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
Are you okay? if so, PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2017
Is it still being rewritten?
Fantasy1608 chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
me too! i hate dumbles bashing
Fantasy1608 chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
me too! i hate dumbles bashing
Pureblood Mask chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
um could you update ahah
gleefan2009 chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
love it please write more
A.S.-sama chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
Please update!
Callie chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Guest2904 chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
For a second there I thought we had a reference from PJO with Leo and 'The Camp'
padfootl0ve chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
Please update!
Ari Black-18 chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
Please, I beg you, continue the story
Yo were getting to the great part
This is such a good story, please, it's worth to continue it
If you want ideas o what ever you need ask please, but don't live it like that, it's sooo good
I literally NEED to read more.
Why haven't you continue?
Shade Seeker chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
You know I was excited for the reunion scene, and then it wasn't there. At least it wasn't a cliffhanger, then I really would have wanted to tear into you. So, apologies for being rude, is there a chance that the coming soon chapter 12 will appear in the near future? I think after 5 years it would be soon enough.
But I have enjoyed the story. Harry is a bit more real than a lot of other AU stories that I have read especially considering the circumstances of his departure. Most of the time he seems oddly blas'e about the whole thing, sure he might flip out at first but he gets over it fast. I also appreciated how it took them a bit of time to come to the tentative conclusion of a dimension traveler instead of it being in the top five list of possibilities.
Anyway, good story, hope you continue it.