Reviews for The Joining
Lomelindi chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
wow great story. really well written and i loved the drama _ anck-sa-namun is one of my fave characters :-p
Dark Empress V chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Hey, I really like this. I always wondered what Anck-su-namun's life before the movie looked like. I hope you'll post the next chapters soon, it's really interesting:):):):)
Dead Profile chapter 7 . 1/11/2002
This is SO cool! _ I'm putting it on my favorite's list. :) Please write more. :)
Lady Mercury chapter 7 . 1/10/2002
I really want more of this..more Imhotep:)

A really good and fascinating story
daydreamer505 chapter 7 . 12/14/2001
OMG! thats awsome! write more please,like ne thing aboug imhotep gonna come in?
Candy Sith chapter 7 . 9/26/2001
Heeeey...excellent. I like this story. It's kewl to be able to get to know Anck-su-namun! You wouldn't wanna let me archive it would you? :-) I'm creating a website ( /evysdreams) and would LOVE to have it on there. Great work, especially for a first fic! And I noticed you said someone made comments about historically incorrect. Well, big news. The Mummy was QUITE incorrect itself. They didn't even speak all together REAL ancient egyptian so :-P Artistic license is a happy thing. ;-) Keep writing!
feather chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
i like it. ihave read ot all and can't wait for more.
JapanGoddess chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Beautiful! Regret, confusion, you deflected ank-su-namun emotions and made them real! That's a hard thing to accomplish! And the bitterness about her las moments.

It really shocked me that she regreted Imhotep at the last moment! That was so unfair! Keep writting!
lilia chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
very cool, I am a big ancksunamun fan. can't wait til you put where she and imhotep fall in love. plz continue!
tellergirl chapter 7 . 8/30/2001
Excellent. Well worth the wait, you write her very well.
Grace chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
MORE! MORE! MORE! (I'm begging you!) Please don't keep me waiting is suspense! I LOVE your story! I especially love how you analyzed Anuk Su Namun's feelings and thoughts. It made me feel as if she's telling the story from her own self. Just simply fabulous!
tigerCat23 chapter 6 . 7/20/2001
I love you story please keep writing it.
usagi chapter 6 . 7/11/2001
ahh! more more! i am just dying for more! its sooooooooo good... _
mary alice chapter 6 . 7/8/2001
fantastic,really a great story,go no!
silver chapter 6 . 6/28/2001
oh wow. awesome story! this is absolutely riveting! please post the next part soon! :)