Reviews for Sacrifice
Bia Benson chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Aww it's so good, please, update soon...
MillaMayhem chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
love it!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Interesting story.
Z chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
wheres elliot?
Livvie Benson chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
This was really good. Is there supposed to be another chapter. It was super good.
cflynn214 chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
This is a great story,I hope you plan on finishing it
Liv Scully chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
excellent tension great characterization PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES!(both of your stories and you are on my favorites lists)
N. Halifax chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
aww! liv is true friend! keep it coming!
TwistedFire chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
you have got to do more! this is too interesting. i want to see what Olivia will do. will she report it? how will the rest of the squad react? more!
cholera397 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Great story so far. While the story line is origonal with the aftermath of an assault, I'm interested in seeing how you will progress with the story. Are you going to explore Liv going through the legal system? Please don't stop the story here.
valeris chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
I like this story. You are pointing out the weaknesses and strengths in each character. The details and steps from scene to scene is excellent. I am interesting in seeing how you progress the story, especially with the introduction of the other characters.I can't wait to see where this is heading. Please continue writing and up date soon.
Michaele chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
I love the story. I have been checking for updates for a while now and have yet to see any. Please don't stop here or abandon the story. I want to know what happens next!
Jaed chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Well done, I'm so glad to see someone deal with trauma correctly. So many writiers have Olivia getting assaulted and then just miraculously recovering in two days. I like the supportive tender moments amounst the three of them. It's good, now i just want you to make her okay...

keep writing.

Jaed
surf1027 chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
i love the story please update!
Raven03 chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
I like your story but was just wondering if you were gonna throw any of the other characters in there. Also, in this chapter I noticed that you used brunette and red head a lot, try not to. It's a bit repetitive.