Reviews for loved by all ladies, only you excepted
Snowkid chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
you should put it by nanao as character, then more people see it.

lovely story, your nanao stories are always great
Azuvala Assantri chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I read teh first lines with such perfect description and I already loved this. Great job!

;P So funny. I'm going to have to remember some of this for the next time I'm roleplaying. ;D
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aww... Nanao-chan does care! _ She gives him a whole 5 minutes extra! Now that's something for our stiff girl here :)

Good one-shot. There's hardly anything on these two together, which I find odd, because I adore them. It was nice to show, while she still obtained her personality, that care shine through anyway.

My only complaint was that it got a bit boring. Can't explain why, though. Perhaps it was dragged out, or perhaps I'm just sleepy. *shrugs* It was good nonetheless!
Sophia Prester chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
This is a lovely little character piece-you manage to convey a lot in a very few words, and her frustration with and affection for Kyouraku is very believable.
MsCongeniality chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wonderful characterization and a great short read. Thanks.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
A nice little fic-let. Nanao is very well in-character and your closing line was great. Good descriptions; I loved your opening line about her walk.
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I like the last line very much. Nanao is very in character. Good job.
SGL chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Very well written, I think. Good flow and style, and I like the characterization. _