Reviews for Into The Woods
Nixariel chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I've read most of your stories and this one is definitely my favourite. I love the fairy tale imagery and the almost poetic turn of phrase. Ever read anything by Patricia McKillip? Because this reminds me of her, with maybe a little Tanith Lee twist.

Please. Don't ever delete this.
Tolkien'sInkwell chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love all the fairytale references!
daisydarling chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Enchantingly job!
cream tea anyone chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
that was fantastic

the imagery was beautiful and it had such poignancy to it!

i loved the way everything was so full of metaphors, the snow was a fantastic device

i also loved the repition of phrases

keep writing
Luna12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Interesting story. It is a dream, right? Very surreal. A little bit like Neil Gaiman. However, it is also very confusing. Perhaps that is what you were aiming for. I take it Rose Red Rukia, and Snow White Shiraiyuki?

I loved when Renji was fishing, had her heart, and threw it away without realizing what he had done.

The run-on sentence w/ Kaien seemed awkward. That section w/ Kaien in general didn't flow as well as the rest.

Perhaps there should be an ending paragraph when Rukia wakes up and perhaps talks to her sword.

I'm surprised there wasn't any mention (not that I could clearly tell) of when Rukia lost Shiraiyuki when her powers went over to Ichigo. That would be pretty tramatic for her sword (not to mention Rukia).

Great job making it feel like a dream.
rukiaprincess chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow, this is wonderful! It holds so many symbolic meanings! Really just a simple and beautiful peice. I really like how you ended each verse. "Snow White turns. Her sleeve swings out. Whiteness veils the woods." It has this sort of rythem to it that just really wraps each stanza up beautifully. Fabulous job! You have a fantastic grasp of the English language! I hope to see more from you soon because you have a wonderful style!
YLCourt chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Whatever are you showing in this drabble is... confusing me...

but good use of Snow White and Rose Red I guess :D it's just imaginarily pretty with words.
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
O_O Oh.

...That's what the fic reduced me to. _ Beautiful imagery. And all the pretty symbolism. :D

Sorry if I'm not more coherent, but there you have it. :D