Reviews for Limit Break
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 6/5
... The story... is very... COOL! I love it.
EnderDragon21 chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
...ooooooohhh...O.O
Oblitus Angeli chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
OH! Ish all bettah now! Vlad no go bye bye :(
I sound like a total stereotype teenage girl XD
Well, ima go read s'more now. Bye!

-OA
Oblitus Angeli chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Reminds me of I Get Wicked (by TFK)
Awesome story so far btw
MushuFireLorde chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
What the h*** dude stop running away!
MushuFireLorde chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
EEEEEyowza! This is sooooo good
sammansonrepilica chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
She cured danny yeahhhh
nikkideephantom chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
wow! i really like this story!:) it was so suspenseful and I love how just one line by Sam changed the whole future. Great job:)
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
:) I like it :)
ChasingProse chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Cute.
xwickedxspiritx chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is a great, great story! :D I love it all, especially the end, how just one sentence changed their futures completely. You got the characters very good, and you pulled of the situation very well. Awesome job, and looking forward to reading more of your stuff! :)
inukagome15 chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
That's so sweet! What's true about it all is that too much stress really can make someone snap. In Danny's case, snapping can be deadly for the people around him.

I like the way you changed the whole future by just having Sam change one line. That was really important.

Allin all, a very sweet story. It teaches one a lot about how important friendship can be and how important it is to not keep one's feelings bottled up.

Medicine? *hands out bottle to lather on your bruises from pokes*
goldacharmed chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
i love the whole story. its was really really good. i love how sam saved they day. that one line was so cool. it was a great idea from the start and then you turn around and do what you did. i loved every part of the story. great job dude. latter
Satsukifujin chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
yay! Awsome story, I loved it!
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 10 . 11/15/2007
aw thats sweet! keep up the good work!