Reviews for The Set Up
IrrlandAlmondd chapter 16 . 6/17
This is amazing! I really hope you continue this or at least finish it, give us some hope to whether or not Riggs and Roger will make it out alive and in one piece, and hopefully get back on the force as partners again. So I beg you, please, please, please finish this amazing story. 3
jumafan chapter 16 . 4/25
Thanks for another very thrilling chapter, it's been a pleasure to read. Another hole in Riggs, poor guy.
Now I'm chewing my nails what's with Rog. Please update again soon!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 16 . 4/11
You're not someone to give your characters a break, huh...? Well... I'm really glad you're updating fairly frequently, and I do hope you're not about to kill anyone important. Do you usually kill characters, do I need to be worried about the two?
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 16 . 3/24
Cool chapter! Poor Martin... the guy's like a walking target... Oh man, hopefully Roger is okay... I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
jumafan chapter 15 . 3/10
My compliments to this really good chapter! I really like the way you describe the environment and the ongoing action, very rich in detail. You did a very good job of it, I could almost see the boys before my eyes in that office.
The cliffhanger at the end is also very nice! And I hope you'll update soon before the suspense is killing me ;-)
frogs hair chapter 15 . 2/27
Uh - oh ... looks like plenty of trouble ahead. Of course, I wouldn't want it any other way. LOL... Well done!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 15 . 2/24
Nice chapter! Well, hopefully Dunn agrees to testify... if he even survives...
Good to see you in action again! Can't wait for more. :)
jumafan chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
Thanks for the update. As always it has been a pleasure to read! I love your writing style! Please, keep up the good work and let us know soon how the story continues.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Heh. Okay, I DO hope you'll be updating fast. I mean, I'm really happy there's an update and all, and it's really really good (no surprise here), but I also really really want to know how this continues.
frogs hair chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
What an epic story you've got going - just like a LW movie!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
Another epic chapter even though the butt-kicking hasn't started yet! I love the Die Hard references in here, too. Let's hope Riggs doesn't step on any glass like McClane did. XD I look forward to reading more!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Okay, I know this story hasn't been updated for quite a while... but since it has started in 2006, I have hope that you will continue it yet. Because I would like that. A lot. Will you? :))
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
I'm loving this story, man! Good job! I'm definitely following this.
twisted ivy11 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Wow - this story is epic! Thank you so much for this. Loved reading it and can't wait for more.
pookie65 chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Thank you for another lovely update. You rock!