Reviews for The Set Up
Caricature of a Witch chapter 13 . 4/25
Heh. Okay, I DO hope you'll be updating fast. I mean, I'm really happy there's an update and all, and it's really really good (no surprise here), but I also really really want to know how this continues.
frogs hair chapter 13 . 4/17
What an epic story you've got going - just like a LW movie!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 13 . 4/13
Another epic chapter even though the butt-kicking hasn't started yet! I love the Die Hard references in here, too. Let's hope Riggs doesn't step on any glass like McClane did. XD I look forward to reading more!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Okay, I know this story hasn't been updated for quite a while... but since it has started in 2006, I have hope that you will continue it yet. Because I would like that. A lot. Will you? :))
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
I'm loving this story, man! Good job! I'm definitely following this.
twisted ivy11 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Wow - this story is epic! Thank you so much for this. Loved reading it and can't wait for more.
pookie65 chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Thank you for another lovely update. You rock!
bluedragon1836 chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy reading this story?
pookie65 chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
Great story, lovely writing ... awesome on all fronts!
Hot Potato chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
A most awesome update! Loving all the twists and turns. I have reread this story several times and just really enjoy it. Glad to see you have not abandoned it.
together24x3 chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
This is really good and I love it! You have stayed true to the characters and for that I thank you!
bluedragon1836 chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading despite the long update :) And I'm more intrigued than ever! I want to find out what's going on and how the guys are gonna fix it!
FlavishamXIII chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
You know I have three words for you, I AM SPEECHLESS! So good job. please keep up the good work and please UPDATE. If I need to I can cuss at you if that will make the writing process go faster, no hard feelings just whatever motivation you need! :) So please update!
shialuvr222 chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
:D This is SO awesome! I just found it, and I love it! Keep up the good work!
Jen chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
And when the next part is coming? We are waiting!

Thank you for writing it.