Reviews for Hornet's Sting
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Dang! I've been toying with the idea of a KP/Green Hornet crossover, even to the point of making Ron the Hornet and Yori his assistant, and here you've already done it!

Great fic, btw. The Green Hornet rules!
Miguel Dubn chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
ABOUT TIME!

Thank you for finally remembering to update this story! Man, I think I've read and reread this story... uh, I don't know how many times but, oh, well, it doesn't matter. IT'S FINALLY UPDATED!

I remember watching about a couple of episodes from this 60's TV show - The Green Hornet - and I think it was awesome. A real shame it only lasted for one season. Despite that, it's a good thing someone's using it to combine it with one of Disney's biggest shows ever.

Heh, and now, Ron's working along with two of his romantic possibilities in this story: Tara and Yori. And very soon, if they weren't enough, Kim. Way to go, Cabriel!
dartblade chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
nice chapter i completely forgot about this story i read the first chapter and realized i read it before and i check and i did! lol keep up the good work this is a cool story
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
A Great Start! The Green Hornet is one of my ALL TIME Faves... Please continue!
HeavyMetal84 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Good chapter, Good detail. I like the dark start to this chapter.

But isn't Slim the name of Kims Uncle in Montana? I wonder what caused him to turn bad or for Ron to dawn rhe Green Hornets suit. Of course this reviewer is only guessing at those questions. Only a few girls come to mind as to who the driver could be.

Good cliffy btw. Update when u can. Peace and Good Night.
conan98002 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
is ron gonna meet batman and robin?
cpneb chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
For Your: It will be my honor to review this story...

I grew up on the Hornet, and I know I would have watched even more if Yori had been in the "Kato" role. Thanks for taking a new break on a great set of stories, and I look forward to updates, soon?
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. i likede how you combined The Green Hornet & Kim Possibble together. Please update soon.
AtomicFire chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I like how this is going, the big bad Chrysler may just come true, but the green headlamps would never be street legal. lol

I can't wait to see what happens when Kim figures out who the head of the newspaper is.

Thanks for the great read!
spectre666 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
A little bare, but interesting. You've either got the equivalent of trash TV on your cable, or you've been listening to old radio theater. Either way, good adaptation. GH was always one of my favorites. As DR P. said, "shame it was cancelled after only one season." And Yuri as Kato, that's the cherry on top.

Thanks
Yankee Bard chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I was glad to see the update. I was afraid this was going to be one of those "one chapter wonders." KP characters in Green Hornet universe promises to make an interesting story.
Ant Crown chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Mind losing it's horizontal...Somehow I can't imagine Yori in the place of Bruce Lee...
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
WHOOHOO!

Green Hornet fusion!

never even thought about this one. kutgw
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Go for it! This is already a great story and it's about to get even better! As Motor Ed would say... Seriously!

The Green Hornet, huh? Excellent! I hope you get to write a more-than-exciting fic here, 'cause so far it rocks!
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Whoa, dude seriously. Paragraphs can be more then a sentense or two long; it's called details! And please, please check into using comas (,) and semi-colons (;), your writing's choppy and not enjoyable to read in the little bits and pieces you have it in. Going back to the details issue, there's a lot of random stuff that could be left out in some areas and too little in others. As a writer it is your duty to paint for us this world of yours.

Don't get me wrong, you have a nice plot idea. But quite frankly, it's not enjoyable to read right now. Please keep working on this. Don't give up.