Reviews for Truth
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
AWWWWWWWW! Iit's so sweet!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Good story. The Doctor and Rose's relationship is always so bittersweet.
Ethel chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
You got their character bang on! Loved it. Fire alarm. Touching.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
You have an unusual style in this fic, and it really works well! I like the different segments and the jumping around-it suits the nature of the show and the Doctor himself. Rose's thoughts are very in character, and I could just see her watching him while she thinks.
Intellectualdisgrace chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
This is really good!
Tessadragon chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
FANTASTIC!

Usually I don't like the passive sentence style you used at the beginning, but you have a beautiful skill with it! This piece really carried me along and you executed its ending with finesse! I dare you to become an author if you're not already!

Tessadragon
morph chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This is a most beautiful fic. It's a work of art. I love it!
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Absolutely brilliant fic that going on my faves right now. *click* Right, that's that sorted. This fic had so many good points. It was humorous, it was thought provoking, it used great details of Rose's life that you've obviously read and remembered (cos I remembered them too -), it was a little sad in places (hanging up the jacket made me sad even though you didn't make a big thing of it)and it was very in character. You really sucked me in and I don't often get to say that I love a fic so much I wish beyond all other things that it was mine. I also hope that one day you get to write some form of script because I have a feeling you'd be bloody good at it.
Who Wolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I like it - short, sweet, to the point, and I like the 'dare you' bits. Nice.
Phantom Drummer chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Another brilliant fic, LJC! Especially love the Jamie reference. I'd love to see a possile sequel for this story, I'm very intrigued.
Medie chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh...

See, when I get notifications with your name on it in my email I know I'm *NEVER* going to be disappointed and this just proves me so right. It's beautiful!