Reviews for Face From The Past
Prats 'R' Us chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
I love your work! This fic is awesome! Straight to the next one!
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
If checking on brain injuries, House should be informed that John is a Tomorrow Person and what that means.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Believable. This chapter works (and I don't even like House).
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 27 . 6/29/2007
Brilliant story! _
nescient chapter 27 . 3/18/2007
I saw the link for this on TPDIS. You so rarely see fic with the Big Finish characters, and I watch House, so I knew I had to read this story. You made the cross-over work pretty well. I think Foreman might have gotten a worse rap than he deserves, but House got some nicely snarky lines in (loved the bit about taping over the nurse's wedding video).

I thought the story flowed well and maintained my interest throughout. I noticed the occasional typo, but that aside, I enjoyed the story. I'm glad I found it.
BrennaM chapter 27 . 10/22/2006
I just read this whole story tonight and even though I have never seen the Tomorrow People..I was utterly captivated. I loved seeing an AU with the combination of these shows. It was exciting and fun. I really hope you write a continuation for this!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 26 . 10/21/2006
great last line from elizabeth. update soon!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 25 . 10/19/2006
bloody hell... who'd he hit? update soon.
canyr12 chapter 25 . 10/18/2006
Dayam. The history teacher in me absolutely squealed when House started talking about how Greer's plans were genocidal. (That's what my masters is in). This continues to be a great, great story.
Chuckles chapter 23 . 9/20/2006
Wow! I had no clue who the Tomorrow people were until today! *lol* I have looked them up while waiting for chapters to load (my computer sucks) I can't wait to read more! Update soon! :D
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 22 . 9/3/2006
this is going to be interesting...
lauren chapter 21 . 8/31/2006
Awesome, please update soon.
canyr12 chapter 21 . 8/28/2006
Two new chapters, what a treat. House really is incredibly bullheaded, isn't he? I loved, loved, LOVED Cameron's performance in the boardroom. Foreman needs a good smacking around every now and then. I really like how you've portrayed Cameron as strong, without taking away the inherent niceness of her character.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 21 . 8/27/2006
yep, this confirms it. house is an idiot. what is he thinking?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 20 . 8/27/2006
oh, they need to be careful. and house... he's an idiot and a half. cameron should take cuddy's advice.