Reviews for Not Yet
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Awsome!

*runs to sequel* D!
ElizaLover100 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was really amazing! i think you should add more onto it...like...just so we know what happens after. its a good ending but...now im all...wanting to know whats gonna happen now. ehh...idk. just a thought.
alexlynn chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
omg you really should continue this its amazing

one of the best fuffy stories ever
Lilly428 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Found this fic listed as a nominee for Sunnydawards and decided to read it. I love it. Love your characterizations of Faith and Buffy. You got so much into one chapter. Can't wait to read more about them.

Please everyone, if you liked this story go vote for it at sunnydawards.

Lilly
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Awesome.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Damn. That was good. I haven't read a good one-shot like that in a hell of a long time. Wow.

me
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is such a beautiful piece
Sinister Slayer chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Nice! I saw that you had a new story up and that it was a sequale to this one so I figured I should prolly read this one first and I gotta say...great job! I'm glad that there's another one too because I wanna know what's gonna happen next lol. Great job!
oral chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
OMG! What a sexy story! You have them nailed so perfectly, it's like a piece of art. I LOVE how your write them, I love your Buffy, I love your Faith, I just love everything about your characters.
BattleKitten chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Great one shot, I know everyone's been crying for a sequel, and believe me I can see why, but I think this works better on its own, because right now I'm really feeling Faith's anguish, lol.

I don't know how you manage to make a fic that is so innocent in a way so freaking hot too. I can't make up my mind if its just that Buffy, Faith and Tequila is always hot or if it's your writing, but either way you're on to something good ;)
NocturneDreamsXI chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
absolutely fantastic
Little Robot chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Admittedly, I didn't actually read the whole story. I skimmed through it and it didn't really strike me of any interest until the last paragraph. Just for those few sentences of pure brilliance, I give this story 5/5.
Noah Mayfair chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
please keep really good.i cant wait to read more.
salty-goodness-lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
whoo, talk about angust! nice job
pnrocco chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
nice loved the angst to qoute goldie locks "was just right"