Reviews for To Be The One Everybody Hates
Menthol Pixie chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
Ah... yet another unfinished story. It seemed to be going quite well too.
BoredorBoard chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
please wright more! PLEASE! Charlie and Sawyer are cute together... even if they are 'just friends'
AllieSMG chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
Okay, update really, really, really soon! I've been semi-following this story, and am a fan of Sawyer/Charlie friendship, not slash in this one, and I want to know why Sawyer was so shocked that she wanted a pregnancy test. Did I miss something?

PM me back or just update really soon!
Spice of Life chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
I'm interested! I really do like this. Please update again soon!
sarahofearth chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
Okay, I'm sorry I never really review your story. I'm becoming one of those authors that beg for reviews yet never give any myself; so I'm going to apply the "Golden Rule" to this story and review it! Great job this chapter. I melt when there are mentions of Sawyer actually having a heart so this chapter had me evaporating (heh, heh, science joke... A dry one, but a joke nonetheless). I like the small moments Charlie and Sawyer have too. I'm so glad you're not making this a slash because, yeah... that would suck. Friendship moments may be a tad harder to write but you're doing an excellent job. I like it when Sawyer looks out for Charlie like a cool older brother. Add more of those moments in the next chapter; they're sweet!

I enjoyed your disclaimer tune; it was funny. I've been trying to think of a clever disclaimer but I've can't seem to find much that rhymes with own.

I hope you update soon. I'm really liking this story. I wasn't sure about it at first but it's gooten really good. Keep up the excellent work! You've got the characters down, girl.

Have nice days,

Sarah

tamzinrose chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
I felt bad that I hadn't reviewed. Mostly I just read stories and add them to my update list, because it's easy. I mean, the authors know that you're reading, so there's that, but I know it gets sort of frustrating in a sad way to never have any feedback.

So. I'm really enjoying your story. You've really got Sawyer's character right, and that seems to be a tough thing to do, judging by other stuff I've read. Keep up the good work!
lilviorX chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
loving this story.

but add another vote for slash, from me.

there aren't enough fics focussing on Charlie and Sawyer, and whilst i'm loving the two of them being friends; they would make the sexiest couple, a million times hornier than Sawyer/Jack. *gets murdered by by Sawyer/Jack -shippers*

lil
Alix Zin chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
Wow, you've definitly gotten me intrested! I'm assuming that you meant that something really is wrong with Charlie. I'm really curious about what it could be! Based upon your hints my best guess would be a brain tumor, subdural hemorrhage, or some freaky island illness. If it turns out to be a hemorrhage it would defintily be a poor display of Jack's doctoring skills!
ostrocods chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
I would have to go with friendship!

Not that slash would be a problem lol

**T.E.Z.F.**
v chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
I vote friendship.
ZodIaCCaT chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
SLASH!I VOTE SLASH!Good story so far!
sarahofearth chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
I vote just friendship for sure, please! This is a really cute story. I look forward to all the things you can do with a relationship like this (it's very cretive; many props to you!). Please, update soon!

Have a nice day,

Sarah
pacejunkie chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
Well it does seem like it's naturally veering towards slash, so what the heck? Slash it is.
Alix Zin chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
I would definitly vote friendship. Hey in chapter five Sawyer was wondering if something was wrong with Charlie besides a concusion, I was kinda hoping that you'd do something with that. Please?
Nuts chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
I vote keep it friendship. There aren't enough good friendship sotries out there! But I love how you're incoorporating the other episodes in! I'm really enjoying this story