Reviews for Rose
thegirlwiththetrident chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Wow...very deep!
But I like it!
StoryWebber chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This is really pretty cool; I love it!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This really is an insightful and interesting piece. It puts names into light, along with destiny and choice. Nicely done.
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I liked it...

Although it was strange.

... It's insightful... in a way.

When you ended up saying, "Once you know one’s name… do you really know anything more about them than you did when you started?" it reminded me of the beginning, so... good job there. (Intentional, no?)
Silverbunnie chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
At first, I didn't believe that this story, with its summary, had much of a spark. But once I had read the whole thing, it turned out to be something I enjoyed. Great work!

*silverbunnie
mah gangsta name is bubbles chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
very cool. really profound, i love it.
Slytherin Love Goddess chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow. That was deep. Not incredibly in character for Harry, but not incredibly out of character either. I very much enjoyed this. There were a few places where your phrasing was off, but other than that, this was excellent. You get an A.
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
wow... that was really interesting... it makes me think..

my name is so boring... it doesn't even have a meaning.. just a flower.

i think...all the time... of what i might name my kids when i'm older...in 10 years... it might be fun to look up names, though, don't you think? for children? real people?

maybe you should have done something more interesting with the names... the first half of this was really interesting.. but then when you got to that list..

it was kinda monotonous, you know what i'm saying?

maybe, instead of that list.. you could have just done a few individual stories... ya know? like a story about harry, and his name, like you did in the beginning..that was cool

but you could have done that for others, to, don't you think? like.. i'd really like to read just something about voldemort, and his name. that might be something interesting to read.

well, thanks for writing this, it was a real good way to make me just stop and think, you know..? stop and smell the "roses"?

heather
heartsyhawk chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That was really deep, and well thought out. From my baby name books all the names are correct. Great job!

HH