Reviews for Attraction Unexpected
Padfoot Lives chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I haven't reviewed before, but I just wanted to let you know that I've read every single one of your Sky/Syd fics.

I must have read this story and "Tonight I Wanna Cry" about six times each by now, but I NEVER seem to get sick of them. "Tonight" really captures the emotional side of the relationship and I love how Sky lets go of his pride (not to mention the song is great). And this one is just fun and hilarious (and yes, I've read the MA version too). Awesome stuff!
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
woah u are so awesome! kickass story! well done and keep up the good work! :D
Mz. Daydream chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Hmm...you know what I think! LOL! Talk about racy and sweet! I know I told you that already...but reading it the second time around made it even better!

Love,

Miss Day
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Great story! (I can't believe this is the PC version, lol.) Prob the best drunk scenario story ever too. And all the teasing was written out so well. Seems totally like something Syd would do. I loved the girls in this story. You got their spunk so right. And Jack and Ally together, well you know how much I love that! This is going on my favs list.
garnetred chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Excellent story. Please write soon.
the real vampire chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
OMG wow! What an amzing story. You got the atmosphere in the club so right (not that I'd know of course - I'm only 17 *coughs* ) and the afterwards too! Really really good story, sexy rather than all sweet and fluffy, which makes a good change! But the ending was really nice too! Also very well written (as usual!) Definitely one of my favourite one-shots... unless you want to add another chapter of course!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aww! Excellent fic! Loved it! Can't wait for more!