Reviews for An Ugly Beauty
Sure dude... Blame the period
4"11 as a teenager is kinda short. I'm also a teen but I weigh 57 kg too so I guess I can connect to this version of kaoru but difference is that I'm 5'3
Angelica chibilua chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
very cute!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
I love this! It's so sweat and cute
poems2songs chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
wonderful story... really liked it... nice happy ending... good job... great work!
SRAS9 chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
Great story!
Kuroi 002 chapter 21 . 2/8/2010
hey, i really like your story, it was funny

hope you update soon
blueangel-maggie chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
omg! aw that's soo... aw... there's no words to describe it... it's adorable! soo cute! aw!

poor akira, i knew there was something going on there, but then doesn't he also like Tomoe?

there's alot of waterworks in this chapter, even Kenny! aww kenny! aw! XD

update soon please!
blueangel-maggie chapter 19 . 12/22/2008
about time we get an update!

that was WAYY to long to keep us hanging! you should be ashamed! lol! aiights i better stop making you feel guilty!

but finally we're getting some much needed action and clarification between Ken and Kao! it makes alot of sense now what Kenshin did!

aiights now i gotta read the next chapter...
sapphirehimitsu chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
Aw.. This is so sweet and romantic especially the ending! Kenshin and Kaoru finally found out the truth about each other's past! Awesome writiing! Simply love this fantastic chapter! )

This chapter seems like it is telling us the story is going to end in the next chapter or so.. Anyway, simply can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you will update soon k! )
Cosmic-lover chapter 21 . 12/10/2008
I loved this chapter! It was a little sad and the ending was a big surprise. Can't wait to read the next one -
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 21 . 11/30/2008

finally Kenshin!
antica chapter 21 . 11/30/2008
omg this chapter is beyong cute .. felt sorry for Akira though .. oh well he has tomoe hehe .. yay the mystry of hime-chan is solved

i cant wait to see how ur going to wrap this up .. i really loved this story :)

awesome job
miniwoo chapter 21 . 11/30/2008
wow, really sappy. hehe. lol
DeeKaui chapter 20 . 11/22/2008
hi there!

Long time no chat huh? Well this is wrapped up brillantly as I had expected it would be. You did a great job with this fic and I loved kenshin's confession...totally different and heart-warming. Excellent work and i hope to read a lot more from you in the future.

best wishes,