Reviews for An Unexpected Need
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love this. Like, amazingly love it so much. I just love the idea and you pulled it off perfectly! Ahhhh! So, yes, I can't really articulate how I feel without sounding like an idiot, but this fic is awesome and fans of yugioh and evangelion (or just yugioh) should read this.
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
you could always AU it to hell and back and have Ryou find some way to give Bakura his body back...

but anywho this is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
BOOOOOO!
Forest Reader chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
XD

WOW

I MEAN

!
teardrop wolf chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*mouth drops open* O...M...G *drools uncontrolably* Wow.. *sniffles with happiness* It's so BEAUTIFUL! WAAH! *Puts Itavita on an altar* I WORSHIP THEE! I BEG OF YOU TO CONTINUE THIS DISPLAY OF COMPLETE AND TOTAL AWSOMNESS!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
One word to say. WOW !

I never imaginated Bakura living inside the machine of a pilot's cockpit ! Ryou got very lucky...
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I don't know y you didn't get more compliments on this this was hawt
pretty eyes chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hii!

I think this is my favorite ryouxbakura i've read so far *fans self* LOL

who thought evas could be fun to read about

- aww i was hoping for a continuation .

anyway! thanks for sharing!
LawliPop chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Well.. that was something different. I actually really liked it. Great job! _
albino-yaoi chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Fav! O.O

You write so well, and usually these kind of fics don't really interest me but...wowz! I luffs! Too bad it's just a one-shot, it'd make an awesome on-going fic, but meh. It's still freakishly good :)
Jade chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
*wipes nose bleed* god i love it when ryou gets fucked anyone else agree wow
Niu TheDarkOne chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That was hot. In an unnatural, peculiar sort of way,…but hot none-the-less.

I liked it. Nice job. Keep the smut coming
Basia chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Very well written, you managed to make it work quite well considering it's a big ol' machine with Ryou. xD
Cloaked Vampire chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
WAHAHAHAHAHA! *pounces* I GOT MY RANDOM CORD RAPE YAAY! *smuthers and nuzzles* Thank yoou 'Vitta _ I've read it a bunch'a times since I got home : ) You are one smecksy lemon cord raper-er writter XD GO VITA AND HER AMAZINGNESS STORY ABILITY... ness o_o;
Rox3l chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
...that was ...odd. good but odd.