Reviews for Tangled
angw chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
Phew - The car missed. Teal'c's presence was injected at an interesting turn of events. So someone has made an attempt. Why does Daniel refuse to believe it could be that bad?
angw chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Like the ideas in this chapter especially - I think science isn’t a matter of proven theories, it’s a matter of proven faith. Nicely written.
angw chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
Ah the tale is getting more and more intricate. What is really going on? Is Daniel and the SGC in any danger?
janissima chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
I really enjoyed the last two chapters and how you are building up the story. I was curious and suspicious about Stan way back in chapter one and you've managed to step that up considerably! While I realize this is a Daniel centered fic, with lots of Jack as well, I would sure like to see more of Sam and Teal'c's involvement in this mystery. Looking forward to more.
Rat chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Great story so far! I am looking forwards to reading more.
Rinne chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
Fantastic two chapters!

I always love good intrigue.
janissima chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
I think you're doing a great job with this story. It has all the elements of a real episode of SG-1. Looking forward to the continuation and some answers. I loved that Jack figured things out for himself as well.
Falcon-Prey chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hey...good start. I like how you wrote the mad rush after the explosion. It conveys the feeling of confusion that the SGC is in very well, methinks. )

*goes on to read next chapters*
Rinne chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
This is really great!
alessiana chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
What a wonderful surprise! I am enjoying this a great deal. It's a real treat to read Hammond written in a story, as he is on the show and I like the Sam and Daniel banter about Jack.

"No one is that annoying"

LOL
sg1 huge fan chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
heh pot and kettle, like that one! pls update soon
KseniaNZ chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
I love how you've caught their personalities in this chapter.
angw chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
M they have made some headway. How does this information fit into the grant scheme of things? Why did Mason have the artifact? How was it activated? Wasn't it meant to be dormant? Did someone tamper with it? I'll just stop there. I have lots of questions...
ChristinaS chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
Oh! Intrigue! Can't wait for more.

Hm. wonder what caused Daniel's cold breeze?
Stargate Fan chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
THIS IS FANTASTIC! Mystery and Suspense. Perfect combination for SG-1. Poor Danny! This guy is such a trouble magnet! I can just picture him in the scene in the infirmary panicking about the bandages! (Shiver).

I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »