Reviews for How You Remind Me
turtlegirl chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
o.m.g. SEQUEL!

please?
turtlegirl chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
Alright! finally Spindle got what he deserved, hahaha guess yellow's too bright/sweet/girly for Sunny...
turtlegirl chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
that was fun, ahahaha Sunny's paint job was dissed hahaha.
turtlegirl chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
*GLOMP*

thankUthankUthankU! Can't believe u actually added Sunstreaker here! YaY!
turtlegirl chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
O! This is so exciting, I hope Sunny shows up!
turtlegirl chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
I knew it.
turtlegirl chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
it has got ta b Spindle!
turtlegirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
love it!
mdnytryder chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
Pretty decent story idea. Hard for me to picture Sides as somthing other than a kick-aft. "‘We have prostitutes? Curse you, sheltered childhood’ Optimus mentally cursed." Best line in the whole story.
DeliriumCanidae chapter 11 . 7/22/2007
Well, that was cute. There were a gew grammatical errors, but other than that it was well written. I can't say I've ever contemplated a BlurrSideswipe pairing, but my eyes have been opened.

And the fact that Sunstreaker was in the story is wonderful, since I feel the urge to twitch everytime Sides calls Hotshot 'bro.'

Though, for future reference, it generally isn't considered cute or amusing if the author has discussions with muses/characters/whatever in the Author's notes, especially when said discussions are half as long as the chapter.

And it's best if the author does not mention themself in the actual story (ch. 9's dictionary ref.), since it is preferred by most people I know for the author to remove themself from the story, unless the story is expressly marked as 'humor.' Though, that could just be my experience.

And it's poor style to forget/leave out characters that played a large or minor role. In the last chapter, you completely left out Sunstreaker and left out whatever/wherever he did/went.

Overall, nice job. Just work out the kinks.
Boget-the-Atomic-Chicken chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
awsome story you should definatly finnish it
RedEyesDarknessDragonLady chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
RE: Whoo hoo! That was great! post sequel soon!
DeathCaller13 chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
The door swung open as the doctor entered “The results of your pregnancy test are positive” he said not looking up.

“Umm… I think you have the wrong room”

That was funny right there. lol I don't care who you are.

Yay! This fic was GREAT! I can't wait until the sequal! I tip my hat... er... beanie to you. Great humor, drama, and romance in this one.