Reviews for Past and Present
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
wow. amazingly simple and beautiful
RexRox chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Very well written for a first fic. Dark, depressing and oh so bittersweet. You captured the character's personalties well (for the pairing of course :) and Cass' thought train was written well. She was a bit vague and intermittent at points and the self-consciousness seemed a little OOC (then again, maybe not, I've only read the first 30-odd Batgirl issues and from Fresh Blood onwards, so I might have missed points).

Other than those little points, a very strong and emotional first fic. Keep writing like this and posting new fics/updating regularly and you'll be a excellent author in no time.

Cheers!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
*sniffle* Oh, this is so beautiful. Sad and warm and sweet, and just so very Cass.
Toblerone chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Oh, that was sad and sweet... I liked it a lot, you've got a really hold on Cass's train of thought. For some reason the way you write it reminds me of the thought boxes in the actual comics. Very nice. Thanks!
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This is great for a first fanfic. You have a cenent Cass voice, you're pretty OCC, you're dealing with one of my fave pairings, and you DIDN'T make Cass sound like tarzan... *sigh* happy days _

I like it, in case you hasn't guessed :P you got across the sense of innocence in contract with darkness here.

A couple of sentences could do with reworking, as they're vague, even for Cass. Such as: "Meetings are hard. Those places...intersections, doing it at once." and I'm not sure Tim ever hated Cass or that she'd interpret it as hate, but otherwise, I have no qualms. I like it. Lots :P *adds to faves*

Oh, and of course, a warm welcome to the batfic fandom ;)