Reviews for Fragmented Heart
Bagel-chan chapter 7 . 9/30/2007

Keep going keep going please!
XxSakura-HimexX chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
I love this story so much! You need to update! I've been waiting for so long!
ParadiseWolf14 chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
OMG you really need to update! This fic is awesome. I can't wait to see how it ends. Will syaoran live? How will Fai help? What will be Mokona's new song? Sry i like to do an announcer thingy lol. But you really should update, I can't wait to see the end (and the sequal lol) really. Well bye bye
angelraine chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
Sorry for the late review. It took me months to get my computer fixed, get out of high school, and prepare myself for college. Those were my reasons I didn't get to read this chapter on time. .

I really love this chapter - long and has well-described paragraphs. Love it.

Can't wait for the last chapter - even if its the last. *sob* Update soon!
pinkflamesX0X0X0 chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
luv it plz udate asap
ButtonPinCollector chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
[thank goodness, you updated! XD]

Anyway, I think this was awesome. ] I love how SxS snogs in the fics. x] I hope you keep this up, can't wait for the next and last chap.. XD
summer lover chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
HEY! OMG! *SHOWERS YOU OF REVIEWS* OMG! ' .THERE. YOU CAN'T START DESCRIBING HOW SYAORAN IS HOT RUNNING AND THEN STOP THERE! THAT'S SUCH AN EVIL CLIFFHANGER!GOSH! Anyways! You're better to update this often! *eyes you* i mean it!...lol i must not be the only frantic reviewer you have...right?RIGHT? Heheheheh WELL I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I loved the descriptions, by the way! It's all so beautifully written! :D:D:D! OMG when i first read your chapter... i thought Sakura was in Syaoran's bed... and that she was the one waking him up... *_* gosh... i can still dream on eh...T.T
Muffinizer chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
“Did you think that was funny? Do you want to see what I think is funny? My funny is not like ‘ Ha ha’ funny, it’s more like rip out your innards funny.” - PRICELESS! Loved it. xD

Oh; I had *one* thing I disliked about your chapitre. The use of 'anou', 'iie' and all those Japanese words repetitively. I would've just said "Um... But..." instead of "Anou iie" _ Sometimes, it's just really annoying. I once had that habit, but I see it was some really annoying bleh. _

Anyway, I hope you update soon so I can get this stupid stomach ache away... [Stupid time of month. God. Preteens always hates those. 'Specially during vacation. _]

-Muffinizer. Happy Vacations!
Muffinizer chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
-mouth opens- -gapes- -twitch- -mouth still open- -gasps- -lets out a wheezy breath-

I'm stopping in the middle of the story to let out all my shock in simple words. TOUYA DIED? NO! TOUYA CAN'T DIE! NO NO NO NO! TT ! He can't, he just can't. I love Touya too much, just as much as I love KxF. TT Though I think Sakura should have been more emotional about her brother's death. : Ugh, it's "that time of month" again and my stomach hurts like HELL! [Random.]

This is a review for all five chapitres. One: Syaoran and Sakura... _ Run, Syaoran, run! Chase her!

Two: Kuro-paku's nicknames only consist of 'Kuro' and some random sound/name after it. Not Kurogane-blank. _

Three: YOU NEED MORE KXF! -Moe- Sorry, I just love KxF, specially in chapitre 137... -drool-

Four: Onoes, it's Sakura's home. _

Five: Love the last two lines of Kuro-Fai's part. "Hold me... down? My how kinky you are, Kurogane-san!" LOL! XD If I were Kurogane [Which, of course, would be against nature since I'm a girl] I'd just ravish Fai when no one was looking. :]

Now I must read the next chapitre. Hope this long review is good for you. :D

-Muffinizer. Happy Vacations!
angelraine chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
Sorry I didn't review at once.

This chapter's rather exciting. I wonder what happened.

Please do update sooN!
ButtonPinCollector chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
I love this fic! XD Please, please write more, I really want to know what might happen next! I really, really hope you update soon!
secret24 chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
you FINALLY updated!:D im so happy! nice chap!:D i hope you update really, REALLY SOON!:D
emichii chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
hi! wow that was cool! i'm a die-hard tsubasa fan too! awesome! im gonna write a tsubasa fanfic some time but digimon is my specialty! can you please check some of my fanfic out? PLEASE! Anyway, that was awesome!
Tiara chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
hey, plz oh plz update tis story! i loved it! KAWAII!
cookie2718 chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
THANK YOU! You're such a good writer!