Reviews for Decorated Normalcy
LucyMoon1992 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I really liked it and I really do feel for poor Myrtle :( the way you describe the way he looks at her *swoon* I can understand how she would think he wants her and i felt like crying when she died because you almost want riddle to be sorry for what he's done but then again this is a guy who spilts his soul into 7...so no chance there! Peace LM1992 x
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
OMG. This fic is so emotional. I can just feel for Myrtle. I can't believe that anyone would have thought to write this pairing, but I'm quite happy with your fic overall. *sighs* To think that she actually loved Tom Riddle all the way till her death. That's kinda tragic, and angsty... Well, anyway, good job. Hope you don't get bored of my long and mindless review. Till the next fic.

Sarah
littleforestcat chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That was really good...I have never read this sort of pairing...if it really IS a pairing...anyway that was sad and I liked it how you made it seem like he did like her, even though he didn't...It added more suspence to the story...I did feel really sad for Myrtle though...All through the story I was saying "Dont trust him Myrtle! He wants to kill you!" Because that is what I knew he would do because he is Tom Riddle...and...well...that is one of the things that led him to become Voldemort...anyway...that was very well done indeed! Good Job !
NoLongerWritingHere chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
My god I love you :D This is so fantastic, I love it lil Sis. Best present yet!
hiya chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ah, poor Myrtle, I almost feel bad for her. This is the most mature portrayal of her I've ever read. Brava!