Reviews for The Boy Who Vanished
Lollypops101 chapter 25 . 9/7
I really love this story! I know that you haven't updated it in a decade, but do you think you will ever finish it?
AaronD1 chapter 26 . 8/21
This story became absolutely impossible to follow after the explosion. Also, the POV changes just make it worse. Kinda glad this wasn't finished, I would just skip to the end anyways. It started off alright, but ti looks like you just wanted to change the entire plot all of a sudden and it didn't work well.
rnthenu chapter 26 . 7/26
I thought romance was quite good. DD was bit OOC since he seem to be doing stupid stuff alienating Harry when there were much more better ways to make Harry friendly (free Sirius). OOC since DD is supposed to be a very experienced and intelligent. Why do all the characters seem to be blushing excessively? Hermione sniffing reminds me wheel of time, Nynaeve, :-D.
kwe1719 chapter 26 . 7/22
Are you ever going to finish this story? becuase i WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW IT ENDS
SortingHat chapter 4 . 2/5
I hate it when a fan fic has so much potential that gets totally wasted or stoned.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/5
If Harry really was that sophesticated to keep ahead of the aurors for so long he wouldn't be so keen to go along with the plan and be able to escape the train.

Reaosn why is because someone that dedicated to living on the run can make weapons out of common materials you wouldn't think are weapons and the train will have common materials that Harry could make a stabbing weapon or find a way to escape that's not conventional.

One way would be to lock the door to the bathroom and then remove the toilet seat which the seat is not bolted very securely due to it not being a jail so there isn't the mindset someone would try to leave that way to begin with.

Hell in the most secure prisons in the world weapons still get passed thru on a semi frequent basis either thru corrupt staff or smart immates that can turn common materials into a weapon such as a broom handle and can make a *shank* out of it to stab a guard or make a weapon out of a razor or even parts of a plastic meal plate.
Red Death chapter 26 . 9/26/2015
I hope you come back to the story someday. It's quite good, and I was enjoying it right up until the end…
LightningStorms chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
Just found this story! I do enjoy it and I hope for an update. The last few chapters have been pretty ooc compared to your earlier work, and it feels a little rushed. I do look forward to reading more of your work! Thank you!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/24/2015
I love your Luna. Absolutely adore her.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/10/2015
NOOOOOOOOO

A FUCKING BOND

im going to go drown myself now
Junkdontread chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
This story is nuts
KingRider6911 chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
This is one hell of a story.. I don't like wants happening with Ginny. I REALLY HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY!
IronScript chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
Are you going to write any more?
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Interesting story... but Harry is too much of a passive idiot. In some ridiculous notion that you have instilled in him ( I need to keep my jailors happy! ) he does not retaliate against anyone that has wronged him, while he can do so easily. He is supposed to be skilled enough to do it without getting caught as well. Having him be like this feels a bit stupid to be honest...
Amy chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
This is pretty interesting...but has it been abandoned? Any hope for an update?