Reviews for The Boy Who Vanished
Junkdontread chapter 7 . 1/29
This story is nuts
KingRider6911 chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
This is one hell of a story.. I don't like wants happening with Ginny. I REALLY HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY!
Hawk Raven chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
Are you going to write any more?
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Interesting story... but Harry is too much of a passive idiot. In some ridiculous notion that you have instilled in him ( I need to keep my jailors happy! ) he does not retaliate against anyone that has wronged him, while he can do so easily. He is supposed to be skilled enough to do it without getting caught as well. Having him be like this feels a bit stupid to be honest...
Amy chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
This is pretty interesting...but has it been abandoned? Any hope for an update?
phase18 chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
For me, seeing Ginny with Draco is terrible! It makes me want to jump into the story and fix everything! You are a fantastic writer! Keep on writing! :-) I love this story!
stars90 chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
This is an incredible story! I'd love to see more! Please!
hawkswench chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
Have you abandoned this story?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
if you say 'smiled beautifully' one more time ill smack you in the face.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
There's a mix between thir and first person and it's confusing. If it's Harry's thoughts then maybe put in italics or say 'he thought' afterwards?
PureSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
It's been almost 7 years. I still think about this fic though, and how much potential it had. I mean if it still inspires daydreams after 7 years then it had to be really good. It is unbelievably sad that a fic this amazing has been abandoned. I actually feel that a funeral is in order, if only for some closure, you know. I still remember how crazily excited I always got when a new chapter was uploaded. I think I actually screamed and bounced around the room before reading the new chapter. Of course I was around 15 years old back then, so I guess that's to be expected.
Well, I guess i'll finish rambling. Maybe you'll hear from me in another 7 years, because I just can't get the bloody fic out of my mind.
Sk8ernv chapter 26 . 2/15/2013
This was a brilliantly written story. I really hope that you continue it. However, I know from personal experience that sometimes tings get in the way.
Poet Wroet chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
Oh, that last line was ab-so-lute-ly brilliant.

Kenya is Tonks, isn't she?

Ya know, I really like canon references in fanfiction. Such as your last line. (or the fic "Ehheheh!" by VoledmortCan'tStopTheRock - it's less than a thousand words, I think, but absolutely brilliant)
NoTagBacks chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
This is such an interesting story. It's a shame it's dead. It was worth reading, however. Good plot ideas in it.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
Another interesting story. Plot interesting and imaginative. Some discontinuities, nothing a proof reader couldn't solve. I hope you will come back and complete this story some day.
Best wishes.