Reviews for The Boy Who Vanished
dumdoc chapter 7 . 4/3
BORING
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/31
BTW: If you thought I was in suspense at the sorting you couldn't have been further from the truth.

I figured like most fanfic authorsgo that you would throw him into Gryffindor based on your pro gryffindor bias. It just oozes out you can't help it just don't say yournot biased when it is clear in your writing you hate Slytherins just for them being such and you shoe horn otherhouses.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/31
This is my only review. One way Harry could've escaped was to have a flash bang Gernade and wait for the right opportunity to use it then run.

One such opportunity might be when Dumbledore does his greeting Harry gently nudges open the door and lobs it in then closes the door waiting for the timing to go off. Once everyone is stunned temporarily Harry makes a mad dash for freedom out the front doors.

He could use his magic to create a temporary block to slow down his pursuers then either he goes to the row boats and takes one to Hogsmeade or he could go to the quidditch field where the school brooms are kept and borrow one taking off. I think that would be better as Dumbledore would expect Harry to run to the village or the forbidden forest.

He would not expect Harry to double back to the Quidditch Pitch and go for one of the brooms.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/31
I wonder if anybody realizes this is a fic from 2006 and NO the author doesn't give a rat's patoot about it anymore.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 1/6
I LOVE this story! Please update soon.
ToddGilliss chapter 26 . 12/24/2016
time to bring this story back to life
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
i was hinny but im getting harmione and i won't tolerate that
Lollypops101 chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
I really love this story! I know that you haven't updated it in a decade, but do you think you will ever finish it?
AaronD1 chapter 26 . 8/21/2016
This story became absolutely impossible to follow after the explosion. Also, the POV changes just make it worse. Kinda glad this wasn't finished, I would just skip to the end anyways. It started off alright, but ti looks like you just wanted to change the entire plot all of a sudden and it didn't work well.
rnthenu chapter 26 . 7/26/2016
I thought romance was quite good. DD was bit OOC since he seem to be doing stupid stuff alienating Harry when there were much more better ways to make Harry friendly (free Sirius). OOC since DD is supposed to be a very experienced and intelligent. Why do all the characters seem to be blushing excessively? Hermione sniffing reminds me wheel of time, Nynaeve, :-D.
kwe1719 chapter 26 . 7/22/2016
Are you ever going to finish this story? becuase i WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW IT ENDS
SortingHat chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
I hate it when a fan fic has so much potential that gets totally wasted or stoned.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
If Harry really was that sophesticated to keep ahead of the aurors for so long he wouldn't be so keen to go along with the plan and be able to escape the train.

Reaosn why is because someone that dedicated to living on the run can make weapons out of common materials you wouldn't think are weapons and the train will have common materials that Harry could make a stabbing weapon or find a way to escape that's not conventional.

One way would be to lock the door to the bathroom and then remove the toilet seat which the seat is not bolted very securely due to it not being a jail so there isn't the mindset someone would try to leave that way to begin with.

Hell in the most secure prisons in the world weapons still get passed thru on a semi frequent basis either thru corrupt staff or smart immates that can turn common materials into a weapon such as a broom handle and can make a *shank* out of it to stab a guard or make a weapon out of a razor or even parts of a plastic meal plate.
Red Death chapter 26 . 9/26/2015
I hope you come back to the story someday. It's quite good, and I was enjoying it right up until the end…
LightningStorms chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
Just found this story! I do enjoy it and I hope for an update. The last few chapters have been pretty ooc compared to your earlier work, and it feels a little rushed. I do look forward to reading more of your work! Thank you!