Reviews for There's Something About Percy
mysinger chapter 1 . 2/11
Brilliant series! So good I wish canon had gone this way.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Great story.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Whoa baby, Percy has been busy. That is so impressive, all that he managed to do and how well he fooled everyone. The twins could take lessons from him on that.
I love that he was the one giving Dumbledore all those helpful warnings too!
Go Percy, I have a bit of crush on him now, though Neville will alway have first place in my heart

Good point about Ron's acting.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I like this one too!
top story chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Bet you feel like really jerks, right Weasleys?
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good sequel. I loved Bill's thoughts on this.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I want this to be canon. I love the way you've written the older Weasley boys, in that a simple note can bring them to life.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Enjoyed this. I really like your Bill, very in character.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great, i hope there's another one! :)
z'yiandria chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Well done! I love the letters between Bill and Charlie. It's a great touch that Bill writes to Charlie to gather his own thoughts. I think you've got the twins spot-on again-the only thing that seems a bit odd to me was their written notes. If they were on their own in their flat when looking at all the documents, why would they bother to write down their conversation? And it is definitely a conversation rather then mere notes, which by nature are generally a lot more boring.

Your absolute best line in this is: "Who'd have thought he could fool us? No one did . . . that's why he succeeded." Brilliant.
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I assume this is the second in the series?
wetpurplesparrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I absolutely love this Percy story the most. It was extemely well written and how you displayed the twins and Bill's reactions and thought process was wonderfully thoughten out. Thanks!
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love your portrayal of Bill here. I think it's quite a perfect capture - the way he figured out the book. The representation of puzzling through the problem was very well done. Personally, I didn't see a lot of problems with the twins' characterization. I think they too were captured well.

All in all, an excellent second part.
Petites sorcires chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh I really Really love it ! I hope you will write more stroied ! Poor Percy !
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I am now a firm believer that Percy is indeed a spy for the ministry :p I loved this, must read more!