Reviews for There's Something About Percy
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I like this one too!
top story chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Bet you feel like really jerks, right Weasleys?
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good sequel. I loved Bill's thoughts on this.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I want this to be canon. I love the way you've written the older Weasley boys, in that a simple note can bring them to life.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Enjoyed this. I really like your Bill, very in character.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great, i hope there's another one! :)
z'yiandria chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Well done! I love the letters between Bill and Charlie. It's a great touch that Bill writes to Charlie to gather his own thoughts. I think you've got the twins spot-on again-the only thing that seems a bit odd to me was their written notes. If they were on their own in their flat when looking at all the documents, why would they bother to write down their conversation? And it is definitely a conversation rather then mere notes, which by nature are generally a lot more boring.

Your absolute best line in this is: "Who'd have thought he could fool us? No one did . . . that's why he succeeded." Brilliant.
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I assume this is the second in the series?
wetpurplesparrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I absolutely love this Percy story the most. It was extemely well written and how you displayed the twins and Bill's reactions and thought process was wonderfully thoughten out. Thanks!
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I love your portrayal of Bill here. I think it's quite a perfect capture - the way he figured out the book. The representation of puzzling through the problem was very well done. Personally, I didn't see a lot of problems with the twins' characterization. I think they too were captured well.

All in all, an excellent second part.
Petites sorcires chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh I really Really love it ! I hope you will write more stroied ! Poor Percy !
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I am now a firm believer that Percy is indeed a spy for the ministry :p I loved this, must read more!
Nameless chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Better than the last. On to the third!
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Love it. I'd never wanted to believe Perce was that dense anyway... in spite of his awfully strict and proper personality, he does care about his family and is able to see things for what they are, and I've always thought that the way he stuck to Fudge was not very believable. Thank you for making him him again... I hope you continue this arc.
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That's gotta be one of the most brilliant takes on the "Dumbledore made Percy spy for him"-plotbunny I've ever read.

Also read 'Alone by Choice'. It's even better than this one.

Now, please picture me on my knees, kissing your shoes and begging you to continue this series ASAP! *begs*