Reviews for Fallen
Elena Chamberlain chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Brilliant, angsty story. Absolutely original. It's nice to read about serious Venus beating the always composed Kunzite in terms of words. He never strikes me as the kind of uncertain guy as portrayed in this fic.
Magician chapter 1 . 9/28/2003

Just wow. This is amazing!
jade chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
This was awesome. I loved the way that you made Venus serious. Although I'm a little lost as to who Venus was talking about. Kunzite was talking about Zoicite right? Ah, well hmm.I loved this one, your so good at writing this vignettes. I wish I could write like this!
C-kun chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Bizarre. Bizarre, but really, really good. I approve! Especially since its a general and a Senshi. I can't resist stories like that. Venus being serious is a nice change.
White Wave Dancer chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
I LIKE THIS! *expertly ignores comments about cutting back on sugar* A VERY GOOD STORRIE! Er...STORY! (Sorry about that)
Diamond Rouge chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
that was a really, really great fic. nice and deep...and yes, it was very refreshing to see Minako acting serious; i like her better that way, you know? good job on this story, it's excellent. ciao!
VO1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
wow! amazing! so much angst in such a short amount of time! incredible! definately keep up the great work!
Earth Citty chapter 1 . 5/19/2001