Reviews for Wedding Crashers
foxgodess07 chapter 29 . 6/10/2014
well I have to say that this story is interesting. though why have you been silent for 7 years? update soon. oh and I know who Sol is.
kim chapter 29 . 12/3/2013
I would like to read more chapters
kim chapter 28 . 12/3/2013
it was good
kittykatluver13 chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
i love the story so far but i looked for the picture of the dolls you made and couldnt find it would you please email me?

my email is

kittykatluver13
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 29 . 7/9/2011
Awww I wish you could of updated! it's been so long and this story is just sooooooo good!
Anime Princess chapter 29 . 4/16/2010
Why haven't you updated this in such a long time? I LOVE this!
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
WOW!

So, will they remember MORE from the past, like if the guys and Celestyna were in the Silver Millennium a long time ago?

I can't wait to read more! Is Luuna preggers with Diana?
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 29 . 3/11/2010
I'M BEGGING YOU PRETTY PLEASE TO UPDATE THIS STORY BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE IT! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP :)
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I did a happy dance when Uranus and Neptune showed up i love them :)
dreamer-InuPuppy2009 chapter 29 . 6/24/2009
i look forward to how this story turns out. I like how you have done it so far. It is better than most saiya/usagi pairings i have read. I hope you write many more in the future.
Kentauride Jay chapter 29 . 3/22/2009
you've created an interesting story here, if you ever decide to pick it back up... well, lets just say, here's an other reader for it.
Janel7-xx chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
I TOTALLY AGREE WIT U SEYIA AND SERENA ARE SO MUCH cUTER togETHER. WHEN SeYIA APPEar DARIEN WAS OUT NUMBER I MEAN LOOK AT SEYIA THEN DARIEN..SEYIA HOT dARIENNOT 0 POOP NOTHING LOL I LUV THE STORY!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 29 . 11/13/2007
that was such an awesome story!

I really enjoyed it and all the cliffies you've left

I hope you pick this back up!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 20 . 11/12/2007
this is an awesome story so far!

I love how you've changed it

I've seen the star episodes and i think seiya and serena should be together!

great job!
Venixren chapter 29 . 4/15/2007
Write more please i may not review a lot but i spent 2 days reading this and i want to see what happens and I really don't like celestyna that much for trying to take darien away not one bit but the rest is great pls write more soon