Reviews for Wedding Crashers
I don't really like Celestyna. She says Trista is altering the future and trying to save the destiny serena and darien were supposed to have , but she's the keep of time. It's her job to smooth things out. While we know Serena and darien don't want to marry anymore, the others don't and Celestyna trying to destroy their marriage before even starts makes me dislike her. How can you say what trista is doing is wrong when your trying to ruin their future altogether.

Phew sorry rant over. I love Seiya and Serena together and I'd prefer darien to end up with Celestyna I just don't agree with her almighty attitude as if she knows all
foxgodess07 chapter 29 . 6/10/2014
well I have to say that this story is interesting. though why have you been silent for 7 years? update soon. oh and I know who Sol is.
kim chapter 29 . 12/3/2013
I would like to read more chapters
kim chapter 28 . 12/3/2013
it was good
kittykatluver13 chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
i love the story so far but i looked for the picture of the dolls you made and couldnt find it would you please email me?

my email is

kittykatluver13
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 29 . 7/9/2011
Awww I wish you could of updated! it's been so long and this story is just sooooooo good!
Anime Princess chapter 29 . 4/16/2010
Why haven't you updated this in such a long time? I LOVE this!
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
WOW!

So, will they remember MORE from the past, like if the guys and Celestyna were in the Silver Millennium a long time ago?

I can't wait to read more! Is Luuna preggers with Diana?
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 29 . 3/11/2010
I'M BEGGING YOU PRETTY PLEASE TO UPDATE THIS STORY BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE IT! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP :)
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I did a happy dance when Uranus and Neptune showed up i love them :)
dreamer-InuPuppy2009 chapter 29 . 6/24/2009
i look forward to how this story turns out. I like how you have done it so far. It is better than most saiya/usagi pairings i have read. I hope you write many more in the future.
Kentauride Jay chapter 29 . 3/22/2009
you've created an interesting story here, if you ever decide to pick it back up... well, lets just say, here's an other reader for it.
Janel7-xx chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
I TOTALLY AGREE WIT U SEYIA AND SERENA ARE SO MUCH cUTER togETHER. WHEN SeYIA APPEar DARIEN WAS OUT NUMBER I MEAN LOOK AT SEYIA THEN DARIEN..SEYIA HOT dARIENNOT 0 POOP NOTHING LOL I LUV THE STORY!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 29 . 11/13/2007
that was such an awesome story!

I really enjoyed it and all the cliffies you've left

I hope you pick this back up!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 20 . 11/12/2007
this is an awesome story so far!

I love how you've changed it

I've seen the star episodes and i think seiya and serena should be together!

great job!