Reviews for A History of Yesterday
Guntherson962 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Took me a while to finish (tearing a house down will take a lot of time), that was an interesting read to say the least.
Guntherson962 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
So this is going to be one of those back tracking fics? Cool those can be really good if done right, which if your track record withstands it should be.
Hewhoislost chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
This was a very interesting concept for a fic. the Effect before the cause. It was like reading a series of flashbacks. I very much enjoyed it.
Quinntana2 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I like Kim's method of getting into the house but I'm sad Shego's afriad to love.
Quinntana2 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
I read it 1-10 then 10-1, so I guess my reviews will be backwards. I do hate David but without him we would not have Kigo now would we.
Mayvarik chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Great concept that was very well done.
A backwards story, I'm very impressed.

Keep up the good work.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
This was intersting to read. The storyline itself was good and it was nice to see that you had both Kim and Shego mess up in the relationship. I can honestly say that I've never read a story where it started at the happy ending the went back to the beginning. It was a nice change from most stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
I read it backwards from 10 - 1. so fuck your wannabe memento idea. I fucking hate when people do that.
DarXe chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
I liked this. Kinda had a "Momento" feel to it.
Rawrbert chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
So after reading another story of yours, I stumbled upon this.

And like last time you did not disappoint. I found that the set-up is what made me want to continue reading and the character developments were rather realistic.

In some chapters a bit was repetitive, which irked me to a small degree, but, overall, I was extremely satisfied by seeing the result of the relationship and how it blossomed.

Another great story and cheers to you.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Lovely ending.

I enjoyed your story greatly.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Damn.

Kim's walking out surprised the hell out of me.

I LOVE Shego's apology...the second one.

Oh, and "the question" was popped perfectly.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 9/7/2011

That was HOT.

I'm glad that Kim made up for forgetting.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Damn.

I can't believe that Kim forgot something like that.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I'm SO glad that they've forgiven eachother.

I was scared for a moment there.