Reviews for If I had One Wish
tates chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
The whole time I was reading you had me. You never lost my attention as a reader, which is huge! I really loved that you kept the southern tone of voice throughout the story, it was very authentic. The only thing I would work on is just rereading it out loud because some of the sentences did not flow in the way I think you meant them to. Overall, this is a really good piece, your word choice is top of the line!
Just a Teenage Boy chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I didn't think the book could be any better but you proved me wrong
books4life12 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I love it! Poor Boo, he was one of my favorite characters in To Kill A Mockingbird.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love that. It fits the feeling of Harper Lee's writing
Rock on
mistrali chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I like the explanation you give, that the silence was just too much to bear, rather than that Boo just "went insane".
Morning Sunrise 656 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
:) GREAT!
bookloverrr chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow, I've been meaning to read to kill a mockingbird for ages now, but I pretty much know the storyline of it.

In my opinion this was amazing, background information on Boo Radley and i think that it will help me understand the story better.

Terrfic story, thanks!
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
aww...very well written!
Arinia chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This is really good, Boo is my favourite character and you hit him pefectly.
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
It was really good, I absolutely adore Boo! But he never actually stabbed his dad with the scissors he was in the "cloest thing Maycomb had ever seen to a gang". :P
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
(Sniff) This was really sad...Hypnotizing and beautiful, I think you captured Boo Radley's character perfectly. I think you should leave this oneshot the way it is.
blue pacific angel chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Hey, Great story! Boo is my favorite charater. You should write more to it.

~angel~
Canadian Spark chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I love it! _ Boo Radley is my favourite character from the novel, and you portrayed him wonderfully.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Not bad, not bad at all. Me likey.
IMH1GH chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
This was very interesting to read and i enjoyed it very much