Reviews for Salvation
toboldlyfangirl chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
That was absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful! By the end you had me close to crying, there's so much emotion in your writing and you executed this story perfectly.
I wish it was longer so I could keep reading, but right now it's at an appropriate length.
Wonderful job, 10/10!
baWDolf chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
reading this chapter reminded me to take my multivitamin...
TheDocRoach chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
X3 I feel just as proud as Dean that Sam decided to finally get over his addiction just for his big brother 8') I was getting worried there for awhile!

This was a heartwarming story! X3 I enjoyed it so much :D
Jimelda chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Wonderful. You did a great job with this, both Sam's addiction and detox were not only accurate but well-written, which is hard to find in stories like these. Bravo.
Death-Muncher chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Cool story :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
I liked this

I loved the way Sam choose his brother instead of the drugs he wanted so much. Addiction is really hard to overcome, and I'm really happy to not have any experience on that department xD

Good one

See you around o/

Rosetta
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
This was beautiful, sad, warming and so...Sam and Dean. thank you for this...

And how ironic is it that Sam DID become an addict and to something we'd never thought possible?

*hugs you*

Mandy
Tosharino chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Very nice! I loved the ending! :D
drea78 chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Hey there! This one was a really amazing story and very well written! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
charlie chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
hi im charlie i loved reading ur story omg l0l cheah well i thought it was interesting cuz both of my parents are recovering drug addicts its the lifestyle i was born into n it was really cool to see it end well for sam n dean
kirallie chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
Poor Dean! Glad Sam managed to realise he needed to help Dean before he bled out. I thought withdrawal lasted longer if you were addicted to pills?
gidgetgal9 chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
This story was reccomended at Supernatural Storyfinders at LJ, as a good addiction story- and it was. So glad I gave it a read- you captured the boys- and addiction quite well in this piece!
Emmettluver chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Whoops, sorry haven't read this one either... gotta bookmark these, or else i won't be able to find them again ... small amount of online time for me! More substantial reviews later...

Emmetluver
darkgirl3 chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
This was a wonderful story and i loved the fact that Sam choose Dean over the pills.
darkgirl3 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
This story is great, i haven't read a head, but one thought that i had while reading this and the image after Dean knocked him out i thought you'd have him handcuff him or something. I like where the story is going. keep up the good work.