Reviews for The Luckiest Girl in the World
While I'm a Danny/Sam shipper normally, I was actually kind of rooting for Paulina in this story. I kind of understand why you ended this the way you did. If you ever continue with this project, be it this story, your unfinished sequel, or some story related to this, maybe you could feature alternate endings? Something to satisfy everyone, you know? Just a suggestion. Overall, this was good. I enjoyed it.
Well, that was heavy. Good job.
Awesome. Simple as that.
Haha! She's so clueless. Even when it's right in front of her, Paulina can't figure it out. I think you've really captured her character. Good job.
I think the traded lives scenario was a good idea. I completely understand your reasoning.
briskpillow642 chapter 29 . 4/5
To be honest i thought someone was going to commit suicide after the yrain of emotions in this story. Not complaining tho very good story overall.
ooh cliffie :-D
i seriously do not know who murphy is
AnthonyC22 chapter 29 . 8/28/2015
Well that was a weird and interesting story. Especially the ending, didn't expect that!
AnthonyC22 chapter 28 . 8/28/2015
Ohohohoho! Wonder what Sam will do. Hope she gets Danny back for herself.
AnthonyC22 chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
Even though Paulina is in Sam's place now, this all seems extremely weird. Good story though.
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Delphine vs Desiree. Interesting choice of new name, but a good one. This story is getting pretty good by the chapter...
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Jesus Paulina thirsty much?

side note: Paulina having dealt with anorexia makes so much sense. I applaud you.
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Danny u horny mother fricker

great story my man! I love Paulina
EcoReibun chapter 28 . 6/20/2015
I ment to say Sam and Danny

Uhh i hate auto correct!