Reviews for They Who Change the World
Harumaki chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
You did well on keeping Auron in character here. Great story.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is a magnificent story! I enjoyed it immensly, and had fun with the idea that the Al Bhed Gippal might say that to someone in the future.

Too bad Auron won't be able to correct his mistake. Maybe he should tell Rikku or something.

I enjoyed the insight into Auron's mind, and I LOVED the Temple imagery, it was amazing! Cloister of Trials was my favorite.

Great job! I'm glad I found this fanfiction that was hidden beneath the sands of crappy literature on this site. Although not all literature here is bad, most of the new ones just aren't very... good.

Anywho, I really really enjoyed this fanfiction! Keep on doing what you do best!

Adios!
chibisamalove chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Okay, so I'm finally reading your stories again, Princess. -hides-

Anyway, I really liked this one. I like Auron to begin with, and you keep him perfectly in character. All of the analysis, both self and of others, is truly who he is. You simply amaze me with how you're able to get inside such an enigmatic character's head like that.

I once again state how jealous I am. -shakes fist- XD
Writing Destiny chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Good, i like how deep Auron thinks in this it sounds just like him
freakochicko chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Loved it from head to toe. The summary itself caught my eye since Gippal's my favourite character in X-2. Auron's an awesome character. Even though dead, he promised to keep Jecht's promise. Admirable. The comtemplation about being a 'jackass' was good. I can just imagine Auron thinking THAT deeply. BRIllIANT.
Hiya chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That was really good! I always thought that writing from Auron's POV is a bit difficult, but you've managed to keep him in character. It's really one of the nicest fics I've read.