Reviews for Sun Stealing
Fwe chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Cool story. I
Harmne chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I really enjoyed your story. With all the rambling, it actually seemed like listening to Greg talk! I can identify with his feelings, too, and appreciate that he's grown-up to understand what he's just said. And of course, since you actually wrote it, you've got to be deep and cool, too.

Looking forward to more...
undercrisis chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
hi! i loved your idea, it's different. hope you'll be inspired to write a lot more of this sort of thing... small trivial stuff but very profound.

i do have a couple of points you might consider. one, maybe it would have been better if you literally separated the parts regarding nick and sara. it could make a bigger impact, because the two things about them are only vaguely related by your opening paragraph. if you made this into a series that would have made more sense. two, you could go deeper into their psyche. not that the way you did with nick wasn't deep, or maybe it's just your style. anyway, i do hope you'll have a follow-up. great job!
subobscura chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I'm really liking this piece. I've been reading some over the past couple of days about the Eads/Szmanda/Fox friendship, and this kind of captures that vibe perfectly, which I think also naturally comes out in the show.