Reviews for The Mad Princess
Austra chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This. Was. Brilliant. Amazingly and vividly written. I love the way you brought the reader to the scene and let them touch and laugh with little Cassandra themselves. What great food for the mind!

-Austra
Mayarin chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is fantastic! I love your interpretation of Cassandra's "gift" and your writing is superb.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I know that there is a slim, slim chance of this ever being updated, but nevertheless, I shall review.

Cassandra is my favorite person in mythology; I adore everything about her, and I am willing to read anything about her! I LOVED this! I have to agree with another reviewer and exclaim over the ending; brilliant! I literally gasped.

Beautiful, and I wish this would be updated. But since I have a feeling it won't be...I'll just leave it at that.
sophianwin chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Brilliant foreshadowing, wonderful writing. Are you going to continue? You must, you write absolutely beautifully.

-sophianwin
Kaira Adele chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I can't say I like this much, even though the writing is fairly well done, because of one thing. Apollo supposedly loved Cassandra, and that love wasn't returned. I don't think that is shown in this story. He didn't hate her from the beginning, and gave her prophecy as a gift, not as a curse. The curse of her scorned love was that nobody believed her.

Otherwise well done.
princesssophia chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Great story! I have always been intrigued by Cassandra and her life. This is great writing, I cannot wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
xanzpet chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Good research, excellent plotting, wonderful writing. I, too, have always been fascinated by the story of Cassandra. I wish the lost Trojan epics had survived so that we might know more about her. I look forward to reading more of this. Excellent work!
mad about books chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This story is very well written and very nicely detailed. I really, really like it. Please update as soon as possible!
onwingsofsnark chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I love the point of view. Looking foreward to future chapters. Wonder what will happen as Cassandra will get older. :) Great job.
Queerquail chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Really good start, and the ending is very strong; I could see the whole scene in my head. I like how the events are told from Hecuba's pov, it would be interesting to see how her perspective changes as Cassandra grows. Good job, and I hope you keep the updates coming!