Reviews for Reunited
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 1 . 2/28
Loved it. I was really hoping it would end in a romantic way and you did not disappoint. I hope to see more Beast Boy and Terra stories.
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I freaking love this!

Terra's the best! It's so sad how many people don't like her...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Nope. Not a Terra hater AT ALL. This was really sweet, and I thank you for sharing ... and for allowing them to express emotional truth to one another. It was pretty angsty for a long time, but you truly redeemed yourself with that ending.
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Loved it. "Things Change ", let's face it, was highly unsatisfactory and desperately needs to be changed. This was a good start. What, no chapter 2? C'MON!
BBTERRA FOREVER 3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
SO CUTE!
Fox727 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
...*sigh*...

I LOVE this story! And half the time I can't sit through that much sap, honestly. But this was realistic and dramatic and honest. Awesome, man. Keep it up!

AlohaFox
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
yay! thats the best BB and terra fanfic i've ever read!
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Me: LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Tira: that's it no more pop 4 u. she takes my pop and replaces it with mint tea.
Summer's End chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
once again perfect. it makes me so sad though to read this and know that there isn't another season...that its really over, its just not right...terra she had to remember him, i mean, a long time ago, the first time i saw aftershock p.2, i had always known exactly how i wanted it all to end, just the same way this fic did. BB and Terra were so perfect together and no matter what Terra did, BB always loved, always tried to bring out the best in her, always no matter what. dont stop writing! BBT forever.
Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
NOW THAT IS HOW IT SOULD HAVE ENDED IN THE SERIES!

After what those two have been through they better wind up together like that! GREAT JOB!
Tommii chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I absolutly adored this, DarkPriestessKikyo!

I am possibly the biggest Terra and Beats Boy shipper you could ever find and when I say this deserves to be a scene in an episode, I mean it! And I'm sayingt hat about this one right here!

It's beautiful! So detailed! And so much angst and romance!

Please write more BBxT stories, please!

I added this one to my favorites!

Write back!

~TerraLogan
godtech chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Nice x3
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Nice sequel to the other fic.
Tianimalz chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
WOOT! GO MUSHY! xD

It was cute- sweet and cute _

I am one of the BIGGEST TerraBeast Boy fans EVER! Though I will admit to being a BBRea fan for a little bit- TILL I SAW A TERRA EPPIE XD

Anways- off subject -slaps self- Bad Tia! baad Tia!

Loved it, it was cute! I hope you don't mind that I add it to my C2! (which if you're ever bored and feel like reading might want to check out xD)

~~ Tia
The different chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
No no, we most certainly are a supporter of this pairing.

The so called oneshot was great, we enjoyed it alot.

Our favourite pairings are robstar, bb/ter and cyrae.

Stange we know.

Write some more.

Will hope to hear from you soon.

The different