Reviews for Roads
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/17
...ugh... what...?

I kind of understand most of the scene, the moment.

But I don't really understand what this fic trying to say...
Sammy Rae chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow that was Wright's really well and good story line. May be sad but we didn't come hear to read happy ever after endings!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This blew my mind. Absolutely fantastic.
Invisible-Monster2211 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read. The characters work is absolutely perfect. The mood and setting is superb. Words cannot describe how wonderful this is.
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Amazing
bubli24703987 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
very Intense and poignant but at the same time so BEAUTIFUL... LOVE IT COMPLETELY
Lionpawheart chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Holy crap that is absolutely amazing. Stunning work.
Em chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is actually excellent.
storyshark2005 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
holy shit this is AWESOME i love your style! i love the scene in the alley where they're fighting and then they just break down. and i love when dean says 'use you legs!' and sam mouths 'use your height'. there's this constant presence of their dad, which i think is really important. FANTASTIC!
AB chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Such angsty Wincest.
Tronnie chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
very good. I like the realism and how you kept them in character. and the style was very interesting : )
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
whoa, very beautiful. After practically every other line I was mumbling, 'Wow, that's deep.'

For some reason, I really enjoyed Sam thinking 'I think we're going to hell' when he did.

And "Their dad shouting, “Use your height, Sammy!” Shouting, “Pin the skinny motherfucker, Dean!” Mixed messages like Dean hot under his arm, Dean’s hand hasped in the waist of Sam’s jeans. The traffic signals are broken, flickering red-yellow-green over and over again. Sam’s head is spinning. Cherry blossoms litter the sidewalk." Yeah, all of that is just really really awesome. Many kudos

xoxo!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
wow...

just wow

you have amazed me tonight hun,

god i just love your stuffgod

, your bloody incredable

thank you for such the amazing reads!

x

OOH

god this was just awesome!

this wrongness is so right, and you make it godly!

YAY
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Trippy.

Very sweet- keep it up, Candle.
Temporary Infatuation chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
THis is one of the best slash stories ever, with execptions of Hire Wire, and some of Rose of No Man's Land creations. It astonishes, it catches you in and it wont let you go. I don't know where you've been, but you need to get up and write again because all your fans are starving for more of this.