Reviews for Danny Fatso
Amy CrazyGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was...slightly weird...but okay!
Smelly.Donut.Child.Named.TV chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Haha that must've been one of your first stories. It was... strange, lol. And you made heaps of mistakes, but ah well. Lol I liked it anyway! :P
xBlackbirdx chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
TRAFFIC! THERE IS TRAFFIC ON THIS WEBSITE! VROOM VROOM! I am Fat! You are Fat! Anyway, tis a good oneshot, as is all of yours. Next story, NEXT STORY, WOW, HOW AM I GOING TO FINISH THESE STORIES!
Kirstyn.T chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Danny Fatso! :D Anyway, this is when I DIDN'T know how to do the lines, but now I do! I think this was a 'different' idea... anywho, good story, BYE!

Love Kirst... (ME)
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
odd...
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
One minute Danny is eating chips and fast.. The next minute he is skinny again. That doesn't make sense. But it was still good. Have a good out.

~Deleila
DannyPhantomAndFoodLover chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Ok, that was KINDA rushy and their were a few spelling mistakes but it was a good story, if you put a little more detail into it, you could make it a BETTER story! Look at me, I CANT EVEN WRITE AND IM GIVING U TIPS! Lol, great job, im reading all of your stories now!

'Melanie'
Catmedium chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Uh, yeah. I thought my teacher said I had trouble organizing my thoughts in my writing. First you give Danny Compulsive Eating Disorder, then exposure, then a happy ending? If your going to make something annoyingly random, could you at least make it funny?