Reviews for Portrait of the Hunter
archchic chapter 26 . 8/3/2011
That was really, really wonderful! Thanks so much for writing such a great story! I don't think Kikuchi will ever write the story of D's young life, and I'm so glad I read your story, which makes complete sense and remains true to the characters.
Hunter fan chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
My god, this story needs WAY more reviews. I have to say, not only is it the best VHD story I've read, it's also the best story I've ever read on . Good writing and keep up the good work.
Aldedron chapter 27 . 10/18/2010
WOW! That's all I can even say- WOW! This's one damn awesome story, I can't even think of anything better to say than "WOW!"...
Alustriel Silverhand chapter 26 . 1/16/2010
Delightfully different and imaginatively descriptive. I wanted to post a reply on my other account, but couldn't. Well, here it is. Short, but I'll probably post more later.
die-kokolores chapter 26 . 11/10/2009
I love your fic!

It's really creative and original and well writen. I've read a couple other fics on D's past but I think that this one is by far the best. It does make you wonder though. It almost drives me up the wall wondering what D's past was like, but I think that this one is definately plausable.

FYI I read this story a while ago before I got my account, but now I have it and I felt like reviewing it so I shall!
dragongirl5k5 chapter 22 . 7/21/2009
I completely agree with you on how they never really told us much about D's past. It drives you nuts trying to figure it out!

Anyway I luv your story! You should make more like this!
Karrin chapter 27 . 4/23/2009
awesome awesome awesome awesome

i really enjoyed reading this story! i sat at the computer all day reading this i coulkdn't stop its so awesome.

thanks you for writing it!

i also enjoyed reading the extras
the limit from 0 to 1 chapter 27 . 9/1/2008
Reading this in one go was pretty tough, but it was worth it. Now I'm interested in reading the original Dracula.

I loved how you kept the sad tone throughout the story.
Lady Red 88 chapter 27 . 3/8/2008
Gotta say I was really impressed. You did an excellent job and a lot of planning and research has obviously gone into this. You have a nice writing style too which flowed well and I didn't find myself having to skip parts because I was getting bored or you weren't getting to the point. Anyway, well done on all counts.

Lady Red*
Master of the Boot chapter 25 . 1/21/2008
I loved the moment between Lefty and D. It was so heartwrenching to watch D mourn the loss of his trusty sidekick. Only to realize that his trusty sidekick was fucking with him. D and Lefty are the perfect Duo.

By the way, your fight with Dracula was spectacular. You looked into the very inner workings of Dracula's heart. Excellent.

By the way, you referred to "the Van Helsing people". Have you ever read Hellsing.

One last thing, very good exit of Dracula, just like with Van Helsing. Down but not out.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Don't worry, the whole halfbreed conflict was perfect.

Ta

Master of teh Boot
AUrora chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
I'm reading it!
IVIaedhros chapter 27 . 4/28/2007
Heh, nothing to say that hasn't already been said. I absolutely loved it and I look forward to whatever else you may write.
anonymous chapter 27 . 3/18/2007
i loved it was very sad when your "little d story" ended please write more!
silver ice night chapter 24 . 2/23/2007
You used this chapter to show the begining of a fight that looks like it will certainly be interesting. I applaud the way you set it up, and look forwards to the next chapter.