Reviews for Portrait of the Hunter
Cool!
John Perry chapter 24 . 8/13/2006
Sweetness keep em coming
A.C chapter 20 . 8/9/2006
First, I'll like to say that I'm really enjoying this story. I've been reading a few chapters a night and exicited about reading the rest of the chpaters.

That conversation between Lefty (nickname for Left Hand _) and D at the end of the chapter was well done and made me feel sad. I had that same thought that D will never find love until he can find a girl who can see him as he is and not be turned on instantly by his hotness.
Kitala chapter 24 . 8/8/2006
Excellent job! And I'm glad you added that tidbit about basing Raban of Radu- that's a really neat idea! It'll be interesting to see just how this battle will play out.
Kusumita chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
As gorgeous as always D Expected of the best fic in VHD fandom X3

Yes I am a history buff and I can't complain abot your history section... *emo*

D: Hurry up and write more. Funny how we updates with a few hours difference. XD
Falcon's Jade chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
Impressive, this fic is an epic
Keiko chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
Epic!
Keiko chapter 23 . 8/7/2006
Neat.
Mierkai chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
Oh man another insanely awesome chapter. Yay D fighting Dracula!
Leo-Ressa chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
When's the next chapter going to be done? This one's so exciting that I can't wait to see how it ends! Please post soon!
The Celestial Tiger chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
Reading at work again. Mwahahahaha! I have to be careful though. This is so good, I find myself with my face practically against the screen because I'm so intent. None of my work ever engages me that much so it might look a bit suspicious. :P In any case, phenominal chapter. You're so delightfully descriptive, that I can imagine the scenes as if I were watching it in movie form. It makes me want to draw. I think I might just do that when I get home today. I don't believe I've ever actually drawn D before, come to think of it. I'll have to remedy that. :D

Highest regards always,

The Celestial Tiger
Soultail Omega-Light chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
I can't wait for it, I just can't wait for it! More, I say, more!

Raziel: Why do I even bother pulling you out of insanity and back to reality?

VHD: For once, I agree!

Soul: You both are jelious(?) that you both don't have an overactive imagination.

Raziel and D: No, we're not!
Spastic Dhampir chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
Huh, such a nice reunion. Not really but...I think the chapter was great I have no doubt in your words about the next shall be the best. I seriously think this story is great.
Kitala chapter 23 . 8/5/2006
Hah! I loved that we got to see D's sisters.
John Perry chapter 23 . 8/5/2006
Wow i couldnt get enough of your story i had to finish it keep the chapters coming my friend
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »