Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part III: Terms
Paprica Salt chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I just red your entire Rohan Pride series. It took me over a week to finish it, but I did. And you are a really talented author. Your characted development is very real, and your stoty has depth. Thank you for sharing your talent with me, and I hope you continue this masterpiece soon.
KissMyDeadLips chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
...Guthway pain, Legoles probably secret crush, the faith that will never exist even thou I thought it to be. Thank you for make such amazing Story I know thess review match the same day but minutes late to one another. I read them all but forgot to review...I love this and I was really glad that this Trilogy was finish once I started reading. Because I would day each day and week spamming each chapter to read this. You are RARE!
Lynnioa chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Yay! I just knew that Shadowfax would help! I loved your chronicles! Especially because of your grammar and use of words! Your stories are detailed and suck me right in!
Hahaha, I've noticed I review a lot in one day.
Enigma infinite chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
This makes me feel so, so empty. I must congratulated you for making me feel so.

TQ
Apathy Undone chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
I have just finished reading this third part to your series and before I begin the next I must commend you for writing such a gloriously dark tale of pain and transformation. It was an absolute pleasure to read this series thus far and I thank you for writing such an enthralling and adventurous tale!

Guthwyn's journey has made me laugh, cry, rage, and smile throughout the tale. You are an excellent writer and you portrayed her beautifully, flaws and all. I shed tears when reading about Guthwyn's pain and memories of Haldor and when Legolas' face tormented her. I also enjoyed when you gave some perspective into Aragorn and Legolas' thoughts about Guthwyn, it really helped develop their characters more and I look forward to reading more about Legolas and Guthwyn's fragile relationship.

Anyways lovely tale, I have not the words to convey my delight upon discovering your stories but I thank you profusely for writing them. It is with bittersweet sentiments that I await the end of this series because it has been a lovely journey and though I yearn to know the end I also dread it because then I shall have nothing more to read. So it has been a pleasure and I hope you continue writing for many a year to come.
Kiiimberly chapter 20 . 5/11/2011
Another wonderful sequel. I'm worried how Eowyn's relationship will work out. Faramir. Arrrghhh. I've been reading like crazy these past few days. Hahaha. Every chapter is just so intriguing though!
Kiiimberly chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
I never even contemplated that Haldor would carve that onto her back. I assumed that he was doing merely whatever would pain her the most. This was such a sad chapter.
Kiiimberly chapter 18 . 5/11/2011
The ending of this chapter: OH MY GOD. Guthwyn!

One of my favorite parts of this chapter:

A sigh from Gimli caught his attention. "Never thought I would die fighting side by side with an Elf," he muttered.

Legolas smiled. "What about side by side with a friend?" he asked, turning to the Dwarf who had been his companion for many months.

"Aye," Gimli said, nodding thoughtfully. "I could do that."
Kiiimberly chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
You have a talent for details and imagery-this entire scene was heartbreaking.
Kiiimberly chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
Good thing she arrived in time for the children but NOOOO D:
Kiiimberly chapter 15 . 5/11/2011
Theoden :( I can't believe she's still going to go after the children D:
Kiiimberly chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
This claim is completely true: Tun was in love with his lady, that was obvious; yet he respected her too much and would not dare to lie with her.

Cobryn must be struggling right now :(
Kiiimberly chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
Dang. Both of the sisters are going? Theoden and Eomer (as well as many others) would be completely furious with them if they knew.
Kiiimberly chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
I can't believe she's going to give herself up. That will devastate her family. There is no guarantee that the children are actually alive anyways.
Kiiimberly chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Guthwyn gets along so well with children. I hope hers are alright :(