Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part III: Terms
Kiiimberly chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
I actually read the AN this chapter. Lol. Anyways it's good that she finally managed to apologize to Legolas, ableit an apology that could have been better.
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Arrrgh, the odds are overwhelmingly against them. She does owe him an apology though.
Kiiimberly chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
I wonder what changed. Hopefully, it will help her. I know she won't get completely "over it" but she can begin to let go of part of it and start to live a happier life.
Kiiimberly chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Poor Guthwyn! Hopefully everything will be better now that she has told her brother.
Kiiimberly chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I feel so bad for her-Haldor keeps haunting her even though he's gone.
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I think it's hilarious how everyone is suspicious when they think Guthwyn is in "love." Tun is such a great character, it's sad that he loves her and she doesn't though.
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
This sounds horrible but I'm glad they're gone-they caused Guthwyn so much pain.
Kiiimberly chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I wonder if Cobryn loves her. He might. I don't know why he would risk so much for her otherwise.
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I think it's great that everyone is so concerned about Guthwyn-she needs people to care about her again. Borogor did but he's obviously not there for her anymore.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Thank you so much for the reply :) I love hearing back from the authors. Although it's tedious to review for each chapter, I feel as if I should because I know it takes a lot of time to write each chapter. I read the first few chapters this morning before my AP test. Hehehe. So I'll leave my reviews now :D
Dejsha's World chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
Wow, this was amazing. (Its Ariana Ethaitrius, I've changed my username to the now obvious one, and the reason?: I adore Legolas!). I also adore your story and I liked the ending. I loved Borogor too, and I was quite shocked that he is dead. I also adored Haldor (I can't resist an evil sexy Elf, I loved his character) and I hope that the epelogue will be a Legolas/Guthwyn romance.

I really want to write a Legolas/OFC(maybe Haldir love triangle?)romance, but I am stuck on plot ideas.

I love the trilogy and this was a great chapter/end to the story/s.

Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow, this was a great chapter! I love the brother ad sister bond. I was confused by this line:

"Haldor retreated into a corner, still muttering incessantly."

But it was a great chapter!

kycatsfan chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
Once again, I am in total awe at both your incredible plot and your amazing writing!

I loved the reunion of the former slaves at Isengard (probably butchered the spelling). Even though the later story was heart wrenching (to say the least), I couldn't stop smiling when Guthwyn saw the guys.

Oh my gosh, you did such an excellent job with the scene where Guthwyn tells Eomer about what Haldor did to her! I'm glad it was him that she told. I don't know how he managed to hold in his wrath and disgust. I was practically sobbing all the way through it. The dialogue was perfect, I could just hear her with the stuttering and hesitations you used so masterfully.

Oh, and in Chapter 17, I thought the suspense was going to kill me! I knew what Eomer was going to have to find out, and I am telling you that I had to take a break after that chapter, and I was quite literally wobbling on my legs.

And when she came to exchange herself for the children! Seriously, how many times did you want to make me weep? Let me assure you that you've succeeded on several occasions.

Then she was found, and I could picture the whole scene with Eomer cradling her body... extremely moving.

Then finding out what had been carved into her back on multiple occasions. That time tears were accompanied by gritted teeth and balled fists, as was normal for me when dealing with Haldor.

OK, so I've gone through some of the most moving moments for me (stress the word some). Let me just complement you once again on this amazing story. I honestly have never read anything like it, be it fanfiction or a novel. You have a great gift for plotlines, and in making your characters come to life. You give details that others sometimes skip, but which makes all the difference. I don't know if I have ever felt such a wide range of emotions when reading a story. Sometimes I would laugh aloud, sometimes silent tears would roll down my cheeks, sometimes I sobbed (quite loudly, I assure you, as someone came to check on me), and many times I was so sick to my stomach that I feared I, like Guthwyn, would not be able to hold on to the contents of my stomach.

I absolutely cannot wait to read the epilogue, and as it's already up, I'm not going to wait one second after I finish posting this review! I can't wait to see Guthwyn's reaction to finding out Eowyn is to marry the very man who killed her love! Oh Borogor... I completely understand your reasoning about why he had to die, but that doesn't make me happy about it. I think I fell in love with him before Guthwyn did!

I am also very interested in how Guthwyn continues to cope with the mental torment she is still suffering.

OK, so this was probably the longest review in the history of reviews, but let me just say once more that this story is spectacular, and I can only hope that the creative genius that you obviously are, you will create another wonderful story. What else am I to read once I've finished the Epilogue? I'm not sure anything would measure up to this.
Olivia chapter 20 . 2/28/2008
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Those last few chapters were superb. I felt so many different emotions throughout Terms, from horror at the knife-wounds discovery to such sorrow when Hammel had told Guthwyn that he knew Borogor loved her. It still makes me so depressed that she realized it too late. :( I am so happy that I still have a huge epilogue to read, because I would go insane if this was the end of Guthwyn's story.

I agree very much with Callie; you are really talented, and I am sad that you couldn't publish such a great story as this because it's FanFiction! If you have any original work on other writing sites I would love to check it out!
Shawny.a chapter 20 . 12/14/2007
im sure that you are tired of my reviews, but i must admit that i just finished part 3 and i laughedand cried throught this story, it is incredible. so due to my inpatience i must say that i am going to read the epilogue. and i do hope this story ends happy becuase it has had so much sorrow that i would say it would be fair to let light into the end. i love this story and your writting!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »