Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part III: Terms
GwenevieveGreenleaf chapter 20 . 5/1/2006
WOW. Sry I haven't updated for like 2 chapters...I've been sick with laryngitis and stuff. Which means I was practicly bed ridden...gr. Anywho, that "The end" thing almost gave me a heartattack. I was like "WHAT!" and then "OH...yay!". I can't begin to explain how anxious I am to read both epilogues and see how Guthwyn reacts to seeing Faramir as Eowyns fiance. Hahaha thats so ironic the guy that killed guthwyns love turns out to be her sisters love. Plus Guthwyn and Boromir were close. It's like a soap opera! LOL JK

Write more or I'll have to track u down and force u to write more...(evil laugh)!
Andi-Scribbles chapter 20 . 5/1/2006
OH WOW. When I read "The End" I was like "WHAT? NO!" But you have more, so it's all good *eyes suspiciously* It had better be a nice fat epilogue- in fact, you can just make it a whole new fanfic followup on Guthwyn. Because, really- she needs her happy ending (or alternately, not so happy ending. I'm game for that too, though!) And also, I am anxious to see what happens when Guthwyn meets Faramir. Something's GOT to happen, I mean- come on, he killed her love! Not that it's his fault, but there's bound to be a little rift there, no matter if he was doing the right thing. But seriously- write more soon, and a lot! As a writer myself, I know that's a completely insensitive and easier-said-than-done kind of thing to say, but I'll say it anyway because I LOVE THIS TRILOGY! Wooh. *Wipes brow*. Hope that's a good enough review for now. I expect more soon! Excellent job!
Orion'slover chapter 20 . 5/1/2006
loved it, couldnt stop reading it, hated it had to end but knew it had to sometime
Callie chapter 20 . 5/1/2006
Ye gods! When I saw the words 'The End' written across my computer screen at the end of this chapter, I nearly fainted.

Don't do that to me.

Anyway, with the evil stepmother of all deadlines now behind me, I sat down to read your wonderful story and once again you did not dissapoint. The detail and thought put into each chapter were amazing and deeply apreciated by me as a reader. Guthywn's tale managed to hold my attention as no piece of fanfiction managed to do so before.

Thank you for that.

I look forward to reading the epilogue. The alternate ending thing also peaked my interest.

One more thing.

With your kind of talent, it's a shame if you limit yourself to just writing fanfiction. I don't mean to pry but do you have some original fiction, not related to LOTR or any other fandom? If you post some of it, it would be my pleasure to read it. If you don't, you should consider writing it. But, please not before you finish with this story line. If you leave us hanging, I'll be forced to track you down using any means necessary. :)
Elena chapter 20 . 5/1/2006
Two epilouges. I think I'm in love. I will grovel at your feet today and worship you forever.
neFaerieous chapter 19 . 4/30/2006
Just caught up the last, oh, 12 chapters. You are a writing machine! It's a double fun read; even though I've seen the movies, I still got excited when the baddies were defeated. Doesn't matter I already knew they would...you recreate it so well. Then the added benefit of the new story thread. I ran to my computer every commercial break of Desperate Housewives to read the latest chapter.

So how much torment can one chica take? At last, she's physically free (cheers), but she's not really free (gr). Oh mighty word slinger, what do you have in store for our Gúthwyn?
Orion'slover chapter 17 . 4/27/2006
amazing, can feel the emotion as you read
Zoe chapter 17 . 4/26/2006
The poor kids. Terrified of Legolas for sure! Meh. I want you to update. You know I'll bug you till you do *attemps to look scarry and fails*. See ya!
Sam chapter 17 . 4/25/2006
I am speechless. Most likely should have reviewed what i could speak but yea wow. That chapter made me so sad i cried. Like real tears. Write more soon! She better not be dead, Please dont kill her
Andi-Scribbles chapter 17 . 4/25/2006
You made me cry! You actually made me cry! Write more, or I'll have to smack you upside the head for making me cry! (Ok, just kidding... but SERIOUSLY, WRITE MORE!) I am SO on the edge of my seat!I want to know what happens!

PS- I like this chapter- very eloquent, and this chapter's style was very Tolkien-esque in terms of language...
GwenevieveGreenleaf chapter 17 . 4/25/2006
*Stares flabbergasted at the screen*

How dare you! Evil evil evil cliffhanger! Poor eomer...if guthwyn dies I'll cry. CRY I tell you! I love this story its so exciting and well written. This story actually made me feel how gut wrentching Eomer must. Please write more soon! HAHAHA I say that every time...you must be exausted by trying to keep up with me and my needs. UPDATE

Gwen
Pen52 chapter 16 . 4/25/2006
A powerfull chapter. And an evil cliffhanger... the mother of all evil cliffhangers. Why?

Anyway, the capture of Guthwyn doesn't bode well for the war effort. Aftter all, she knows where Frodo and Sam are and what Frodo caries.

Ups.
GwenevieveGreenleaf chapter 16 . 4/24/2006
I'm back! YAY! As soon as I got home from the airport I put my bags down and signed on to read this. My parents think I'm crazy and just laughed. I was close to hitting the computer with my color gaurd flag becuase it was going so slow. But then I realized I would probably have to wait even longer to finally read the story b/c we would have to get a new computer...sigh Anywho HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT! I WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT, SLEEP, OR CONCENTRATE IN SCHOOL (HA, LIKE I CONCENTRATE NOW!) YOU NEED TO UPDATE BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND! NOT THAT THAT HASN'T ALREADY HAPPENED... BUT NOW I HAVE A LEGITIMATE REASON TO ACT AS INSANE AS I ACT. SO PLEASE DO A GIRL A FAVOR AND UPDATE SOON! Hehehe I leave such long reviews...love your story by the way. In case you missed that. I might have...

GWEN
J.C chapter 16 . 4/23/2006
I highly enjoy your story. It isn't the typical mindless dribble that so lften pervades on the sight. However, I thought you might like to know that Shadowfax is a stallion, not a mare.

Everything else is extremely well written.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 16 . 4/23/2006
No, no, NO! NO CLIFFHANGERS! WRITE MORE, NOW!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »