Reviews for The Rohan Pride Chronicles, Part III: Terms
Pen52 chapter 15 . 4/22/2006
Wow! I have been on vacation for a week and had no internet access. Guess what was the first thing I did when I got home?

Check for updates.

Great writing as usual. And Guthwyn apologised to Legolas! That was a great scene.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 15 . 4/21/2006
Yay! So good, keep the chapters coming!
Orion'slover chapter 14 . 4/20/2006
edge of my seat, cant wait to see what happens next.
Jedi Padfoot chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
Great chapter, keep it rolling!
Jedi Padfoot chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Good chapter, keep it rolling.
GwenevieveGreenleaf chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Great chapter as usual. Only I'm a tad bit confused...last chapter you said gandalf left and in this chapter Guthwyn talked to him and then confirmed that he left again. So did he leave and then we went back and then forward? Is it just me? It probably is but I just wanted to point out my confusion...anyway... I'm going on vacation to cancun this week so I'll miss a whole week of this story. It makes me want to cry! I'll probably just drag my rents to an internet cafe and try and figure out how to read the spanish signs. lol cuz i'm in french class... oh well...I'll just experience major depression and withdral becuase of you and your phenomenal writing ability in this story...i'm gonna need lots of therapy. This is a long review...sry
neFarieous chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
I can't tell you how much I love this whole story line...it's the highlight of my Saturday, when I sit down to catch up. Disturbing, plausible, well-written, addictive...thank you White Lady!
Andi-Scribbles chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Wow.

Powerful. Morbid. But very, very well-written and engrossing. I read all three today. Wonderful job! PS- I love the book/movie canon mix! If someone told me the general plot of this story I probably wouldn't think it beleivable (Guthwyn being Eowyn and Eomer's sis, and the slaves at Isengard and Mordor, ect.) but it's all very realistic. Not at all far-fetched.
GwenevieveGreenleaf chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Great job but I hope she tells Eowyn soon becuase with her being a girl and all she could help guthwyn. I love this story. It just keeps getting better and better.
Sam chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
Hi im a new reader just started reading. wow that was a great chapter it was so sad i just about cried. im glad she finally told someone though.

keep up the good work
GwenevieveGreenleaf chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
Finally! I've been waiting for that revelation for forever! That was really well done and met up exactly to my expectations! I loved it!

BREAK TOMORROW! (had to add that)
Pen52 chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
That was... painful to read.

Great writing, though.
Jedi Padfoot chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
Good chapter, but I think the the Haldor/Legolas thing where Guthwyn confuses them has been stretched a little to far.
Pen52 chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
Well, it was an almost entirely happy chapter. Something just had to happen.

Bad Legolas. Bad.
GwenevieveGreenleaf chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
Wow. I just keep loving this story more and more. Very well done. It's like a drug becuase I just can't get enough. Please update soon! I'm really impatient...
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »