Reviews for Of Maids and Swords
Red Bess Rackham chapter 13 . 10/8/2008
Hey long time no see, hey? I have to say, I'd completely forgotten about this story. Something which is really hard (I'm struggling with myself) is writing even if no one's reading. Even if there's no reviews coming in, there are very often still people reading it - just lots of people don't review. So even if it seems like there's little to no interest for your story, you should still keep writing it.

I still think you have a decent story idea going on here and I think you should continue. :)

~Red
starbuck2008 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I loved it immensly,

its true to P.O.T.C.,

ohh i would be totally mad at Jack also,

anyway nice job
Crowned Black Hearts.pub chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
You will not believe how relieved and absolutly thrilled I was too see that you had written another chapter. Fabulous work! Don't worry about the gap. Just keep writing and hopefully readers will return and new readers will drop in.

update soon!
x-the-three-crazed-teenagers-x chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
I love this story! And if there's more then one review from this name it's cause there's three of us on the profile (as the name suggests)and my friend probably already reviewed. I think your story is excellent and you should deffo keep writing!

Katy of the three crazed teenagers

P.S. I can play "on my own" on the piano :D!
Crowned Black Hearts.pub chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
Why haven't you updated yet? Oh, by the way you forgot to put 'was' in the sentence "I wondering . . ."

In other cases bravo! Update soon . . PLEASE!

;)
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
i hate cliffies, well at least when i'm reading, cause i have cliffies in me stories too. tee hee, great story so far, update soon!

~Jack Sparrow's Pirate Chick~
1BabyBoy chapter 12 . 3/22/2007
I really like it when Jack plays the gentleman and by doing so falls for the girl! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
Ooh, an old love? Old friend? A blossoming love triangle? Very interesting...

Sorry it took me a while to get to reading this. I've been crazy busy and fanfics have to take the bottom spot on the priority list, I'm afraid, no matter how much it pains me. :P

Good chapter. My only suggestion is that sometimes Jack is saying savvy too often. Like in and around the part where Jack and Dani were kissing, and then when Dani was getting out of her dress, it just seemed like the "savvy" came more often that what... I don't know, "naturally flowed" or something. Hopefully you get what I mean, lol.

Anyways, talk to ya soon!

~RBR
me-heart-long-4-ye-SPARROW chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
WOW. good chappie! so, was it jack that waz supposed to b dead, or jack? lmao!
heartxtime chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
ooh..nice cliffer there. who's this Brock guy?
padfoot's girl 4ev chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
aww come on! what's with Brock? is he her dad or something? i really like where the story is going, they're really cute together. update soon please!
SparrowsVixon chapter 12 . 3/12/2007
oh dum dum dum!
hyperactive-frogchild chapter 11 . 3/11/2007
mwe! that's so cute! Jack's been tamed! Tee hee hee i like the fact he's so proud of himself when he tells them the navy can't swim, it's like ta da! but no one seems to appriciate it... lol Indeed it could very well have been left at this point, but somehow I feel their troubles haven't all been dealt with, so perhaps continuing it was a good idea after all. *nods*

Keep using those boring lectures for writing it! *beams*
heartxtime chapter 11 . 3/1/2007
this and the previous chapters were good ones...u had me completely baffled! (not that it's very hard to baffle me)

update!
ZebraaLovee chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
omg! this story is so awesome. it really jsut captivates readers and will have u up till 12 am reading! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!