Reviews for Alchemy 101
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Was the sulfer thing related to the birthday present that Ed and Al made for Winry when they were all little? xD I dunno, just a guess. I hope you continue writing this! It's funny and I like laughing at how much crack Ed must have been on to be acting like this

Kurosaki Kijo
Ellia-chan chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
little kuriboh refers to the maker of yugioh the abridged series! i love that stuff! this story is rockin! it'd be cool if roy came along to duel Ed!
GammaTron chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
The Kurihboh reference is from the 1st season of Yu-Gi-Oh, correct? And Syrus's yell 'whoever's name is written in this notebook slahh die' is from Death Note. I am quite pleased with this story. NOW UPDATE! Also, Ed, you are so small that even a baby mouse is bigger than you. *runs away*
Danni Lea chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Alright the referene of Littile Kuriboh was the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series.

Man this is AWSOME! YA ED! I WANT HIM TO BE MY MATHTEACHER SO WE WOUKDNT GET HW!
animegirl427 chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
The reference is Yu-Gi-OH! do I get mentioned? lol
Shadow Knight Of Oblivion chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Omg I forgot about already reviewing the last chapter but this story is really really great... I'm very interested in it...and i hardly watched yugioh gx...but this is very intersting...and I used to duel alot too...I have all 5 pieces of Exodia...not like thats such a big accomplishment anymore with ebay and all...cough cough
Shadow Knight Of Oblivion chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
doesn't the reference have to do something with the fact that Kuriboh is a very important card with in the background of Yami Yugi in the previous series?
Shadow Knight Of Oblivion chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
OMG THIS IS SO AWSOME!

GOD you've got finish this story!
Shadow Knight Of Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Omg I Never Ever Thought Of A Cross Over Between FMA AND YUGIOH

omg this looks like it's going to be interesting plz update this...i mean this could turn out to be such an intersting story!

you have great talent
CartoonLover91 chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
Love the new chapter! Ha ha... the flashlight... ha ha...

As for the chapter contest thingy: is it about the guy on youtube with the abridged series?

(If I get this right, by any strange chance, you don't have to put me in the next chapter thingy.)
Moto Moon chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
um since i dont know what reference means ill say were Ive seen mouto and jaden have Kuribu cards . exept jaden's is a winged i guess that yugi's was also since yugi gave jaden the Winged Kuribo to Jaden when they bumped into each other in the first episode in the yugioh GX series. Am I right?

anyways please update soon
Misty Narumi chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
SWEET STORY! FMA AND YGO GX crossover! COOL! KAKUI! my two fav animes besides CCS and YGO. heh I liked that duel b'tween Ed and Chazz reminds me of my CCSxYGO story of Sakura and Syaoran dueling.

the Ed being a teacher thing reminds of Negima.

Ciao! update soon plz *favs and story alerts*
Fullmetal Shinobi chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
HUZZAH! You have returned wit a new chapter, which I really liked, except for the title, which was kinda disturbing even though I knew exactly what you meant by it. Update soon.
Set Your Heart Free chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
haha crowler is the full mental duelist i love that and this story!
MadSmurf chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Flashlight and evil grin classic lol

I'm not to fond of YGO or YGO-GX so forgive me *bows*

The She-male must be dystroyed *Insane Laughter*

AWESOME CHAPTER

Over and Out

mm.

P.S: Are you making Ed's sculptures consist of "yugi's" deck?