Reviews for Keeping It Together
Blitzen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That scene in the show was more than a little sexy! The whole thing was perfect, first Tom griping about Derek and then threatening him, then running to the church looking for his wife, not finding her, calling the daughter to see where she went. I had total anticipation, as soon as Derek started pulling Muriel toward the water I just got so excited, I KNEW what was going to happen! and Tom tackling Derek wasn't even a surprise, it was more like a climax and my red-hot meter just went to the top. And then the foot on the kid in the water. *faint*

The previous episode was called Alpha Male but I think it would have been better applied to this episode :-)

My kids were confused about Derek's sudden submission- why are they suddenly best friends, he volunteers to stay away from Muriel, agrees to go to the camp etc. Actually it makes perfect sense. Derek's just agreed to join the pack under an alpha that he suddenly admires!
invasionfreak chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow that was really good, You should think of making a part two of this i love it
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Good job!
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
this is wonderful! Really sweet, and excellent depictions of the characters. they were PERFECT, right on. I really enjoyed this, and I would love to see you write a longer Invasion fic if you'd consider it.
Miss P chapter 1 . 4/4/2006

Wow, great story! Does it end there? I'm really glad to see someone new write Invasion stories, there are so few of them... anyways, you did a great job with your story!

/Miss P