Reviews for zodiac keepers
Sailor Solar Ninja chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
The story is very quick and could use a bit more of the Mundane. To build a characters, character I believe you should have a bit more of the mundane so it can demonstrate their attitude a bit. IE having the creature attack in the late afternoon while showing throughout the day small snippets of the main characters life gives the audience a chance to relate. Archive this somewhere and rewrite it then put them both up for comparison. You will be surprised how much different a story can be after you have rewritten it. Don't forget the disclaimer. Main thing is keep writing its not only fun but enjoyable for others to read.
Kinomoto-san chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Umm... what does this have to do with Zodiac P.I.?
KiyomoRi chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
wow.. I reviewed late... _ Both Sapphire-Amethyst and Emethyst have said myt ideas... Thanks a lot ('cause I don't need to type a long review :D)

The only thing I'm going to add is the broadening of your artistic and writing skills. Oh, and don't forget to enhance the body of the story to make the story much more interesting.

Don't rush. Every story has an unlimited number of chapters depending on the writer. You should make the chapter exciting step by step. :)
Sapphire-Amethyst chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hiya, royalsaber!

Like Emethyst said (it's obvious I read his review first), your grammar needs a bit more polishing. The story's good, but you seem to be hurrying. You should add more details so that the reader will get a clear picture of the surroundings.

Oh...if the category (anime, manga, game, etc...) you're writing about isn't yours, put a disclaimer at the top before the story...

That's all!

Ja ne!

-Sapphire-Amethyst
Emethyst chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
My opinion:

The story has a huge potential but your grammar needs to be polished. You should also try to create an author's note before starting up a story. Try to be descriptive and let the story flow smoothly. But actually, I like the story set-up. Keep up the good work :)

~the shining Emethyst