Reviews for Sneaking Around
Drailey42 chapter 5 . 1/25
LOL this was a very good story. Keep writing. :). I wouldn't say it is worthy of being published but for a fun idea this was amazing. You put every little thing in the book there for a reason. Just like J.K.R would do. Keep that in mind. That is your inspiration.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Please write a Sequel. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and enjoyed it a lot.
Meh chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
omg i wouldve thought that it was draco O.o im a H/Hr fan and a Dr/Hr fan. im sorry for you ( your ex-boyfriend must suck.

Peace Out,
Meh
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Ha, goyle .
Don't stop chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Can you please go forward with this? I really love it and can't bear to have it stop here! Go into their relationship more! PLEASEEEEEEE
potter freak chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
one of the best stores ever i found out it was pj potion when harry was confused but i seriously thought it was ron. my cousin was in the room and i was like going crazy and he's just staring away it was so funny.T)
hermione g chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
do another story with them pretty plz
hermione g chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
dobby is not that stupid
reagan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
YES YES YES i want to now badly
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
This is amazing!

MY REACTION: *rolls around the floor laughing and splutters* "Oh... My... God! Have... Mercy!"
ElsaPatronus chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Hilarious! The ending was one i couldn't think of! You're a very good writer. And deep remorse for your boyfriend breaking up with you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I never checked if your tenses were right. But you're still good, or maybe great. Amazing story.
EmmaAndHermione chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
please write chapter 6
EmmaAndHermione chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
yesss add another chapter please
thglover123 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Its is REALLY good! Keep on updating and im sorry that your boyfriend broke up with you. Keep up the great work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »