Reviews for Memory
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
If I remember right, Kouji got his memory back and went after Izumi. there WAS no death! And if Kouji didn't die at the full smack of a car barrelling into him, then Izumi wouldn't die from 1 stab!
WinterSoulZ chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
WHY u could have made a happy ending
I'm so sad with all the angst it's really hurting my hurt :( "cry"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh yes. That makes SO much sense. Kouji gets hit bang on by a truck and lives. Yet Izumi stabs himself once and dies! You obviously have No clue how the human body goes!
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/21/2008

DJRenatus chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I think you really captured the characters fairly well and had a nice parallel with Izumi's parents' relationship. Though your writing is a little unpolished, it has been two years since you last wrote it, so I'm sure you've become an excellent author. I enjoyed it a lot and hope you continue on.
obsession14-c chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
OMG it's sad! T_T if u madE it l0ngEr I would've really criEd! huhuhu...but the story is g0od. bravo!
iamsenile chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
i don't get it-now i really don't want 2 read the real managa. it was good until Izumi died. why did u have 2 kill him. now i need a shrink. u have good writing ability. i'm sorry i really like these 2. ur story made me sad. i will be now 4 a few days lol
StormCloude chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Crap you suck!

You made me cry...quite litterally.

Really good fic though. I usually prefer drama filled stories with happy endings, but this one was really good. For the lack of a happy ending. Keep up the good work.
paul chapter 1 . 5/7/2006

sniff. very well almost crying le.

other than the ending, i love it! p
milola chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
O...Izumi, my Taku-chan! Koji this stupid guy, we all know that this insane man will never keep his promise. He will grab the knife and stab it in his own body...its the Nanjo genes...

Anyway...enjoyed reading this story...XD
lalala chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
its a nice story..if its a guy-gal n its less sadist...but some parts r touching when kouji forgot but still cared for his lover (:
George bush chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
your story sucks but, never write another one !it was horrible
hhm chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
this is really gd although i nv read the original story b4. haha abit on the sadistic side though...ur normal writing style?
scarlet chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
very nicely done! i like angsty stories. :)
kurenoharu chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
nice lehs! haha. but im not saying i support shounen-ai :P other than that i think its a veh sweet fic! i just realised how cheesy my contribution was . but i liked the parts where u describe kouji's unexplained emotions for izumi when he had lost his memory..but the ending is so cruel to kouji! haha but bully the dom nvm xD but yeah! its a good fic so cruel xD *gasp* help me i think im suffering from selective memory lost too. i cant remember that i need to go to school. my speculations tell me that this syndrome is caused by the trauma schoolwork caused. haha sorry im being lame .;